Very old account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TibalMurphy, Feb 7, 2018.

1. TibalMurphy Elder

So I'm trying to get my original account back. Reason I don't have access to it is cause I stopped playing at the expansion before SoF so yah it's been quite a while. The account was created right at kunak release, but since it's been so long I of course forgot the info.

Then I tried putting in a ticket to get a new password and I of course need the original e-mailed and original CC used. Wouldn't be a problem excempt my bank no longer has those records and the original email doesn't seem to exist anymore Yahoo doesn't even recognize the user name.

So are there any other methods to use at all? Cause this is very frustrating having to start from scratch is gonna be a pain in the butt and the new heroic toons are out of the question, real life and stuff.

Any response from the higher ups would be great, thanks.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Only advice I can give is to petition and give all of the information that you can. Folks have been able to recover even older accounts.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah while it sucks on one hand, on the other hand I would hate to try and recover an old account one day and find someone else got access to it.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

I don't call the shots on recovering accounts, but I'd definitely try to give them all the information you possibly can. The more, the better. Can't guarantee that it'll work, but it's your best bet.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

As many of us have posted that it is of benefit to regain ones old account it is mainly for the loyalty points and veteran rewards. Other than that you are not losing anything on a character last played 10 years ago and was level 80 at most. Anything on that character would not be of much use anymore since it is so outdated. Also so much has changed in playstyle it would also be a learning curve. Most players make a new toon and go thru tutorial to learn all the changes since back then. You can level up to 80 in less than a month with a merc, even faster if you hit a bonus exp period. So yes it sucks, but its easy to start over. Good luck whichever you try.
  6. Geroblue Augur

If you ever bought the dvds, the license key off one of those could possibly help. I moved a number of years ago, and forgot my password. KNowing what my original email was, the license keys, and my username, made it possible to get a reset password. Moved again, and wrote down the password and put it in my wallet.