GoD didn't auto unlock based on level.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Qucian, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Gaerek New Member

Not sure if this is related, but (on Ragefire) with GoD, PoP spells became available on PoK vendors, but LoY spells are not available. If that’s the case, LoY, even though it released with PoP night still be counted as a separate expansion as far as everything else is concerned.
  2. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

Ok guys apparently there was some issue using someone elses list that they don't actually own, so I went and got the publicly available information and made a new list. Here is the updated list, free for anyone to use. No need to give credit to the original author!

Luclin-
    PoP-
    GoD-
    OoW-
    DoDH- (Autogrants Luclin)
    TSS- (Autogrants PoP)
    SoF- (Autogrants GOD)
    SoD- (Autogrants OoW)
    UF- (Autogrants DODH)
    HoT- (Autogrants TSS)
    VoA- (Autogrants SoF)
    RoF- (Autogrants SoD)
    CoTF- (Autogrants Underfoot)
    TDS- (Autogrants HoT)
    TBM- (Autogrants VoA)
    EoK- (Autogrants RoF)

I created this list myself and it can't be found anywhere else on any forum. All credit and thanks to me. Please don't confuse it with any other similar lists because, as you can see, my list has hyphens in it.

Problem solved!
    Brumans, Ootax and Heartland like this.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Why are people posting about AA autogrants in this thread at all? The subject is zones unlocking, and the timetables are completely different vs. AA autogrants.

I do believe Qvic etc. should be open now on Phinny dependent on your level, with no flagging required. For some reason that isn't the case. Could we just have confirmation from a dev if that is intended or an error?
  4. Ootax Augur

Lol this is awesome. It's the best list I've ever seen, glad you made this for us to use. Thanks very much!!

Being a little sensitive aren't you? So someone used your list, whoop-dee-do. When you're in game and someone gives you info on something do go around giving them credit every time you give out that info?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is also a time requirement.
    1 month after Prophecy of Ro opens.

This is not new as the data has been this way for quite a while.
    Aynling likes this.
  6. JustAQuestion Elder

@Ngreth Thergn

You Devs changed so much the last month and years on things which was there for decades.

Can't you Change the Level req. for old Expansion so it fits more the new release phases on TLPs i.e: GoD with DoDH, OOW(i know there is nothing) with TSS?
  7. Qucian New Member

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this Ngreth!

I don't suppose you could give us a general timeline for TLP servers for us to update a wiki page for flagging unlocks for future TLPs and upcoming unlocks on current TLPs please? Thanks again!! =D
  8. Aynling New Member

It doesn't matter. This code was written before Phinny, on past TLPs LoY gets its own unlock. The system knows LoY exists and counts it as its own expansion for the purposes of unlocking keyed zones. LDoN too, even though there's nothing to unlock in either of those.

Once OOW unlocks in TSS you still need signets to zone into Anguish, other than that on these servers the keyed zones unlock in that manner (xpac-4 gets unlocked during xpac).
  9. JustAQuestion Elder

Right like you said, it was written before Phiny.
    The time changed, TLPs/Progression Server changed.

LoY and LDoN are seen as Adventurepacks, LoY is released with PoP on RF, LJ, Phiny and even on Agnarr.

DBG changed the release line, so they should also change the unlock line.
  10. Machentoo Augur

LoY didn't get its own unlock on Fippy/Vulak, which was when the code was first written.
  11. Aynling New Member

Yes it did. LoY unlocked 14 days after PoP unlocked.
  12. JustAQuestion Elder

C'Mon Devs Update/Adjust the list for the new TLPs... like you Change everything.
    If you release LoY with another XPac or LDoN faster cuz it doesnt have so much Content then they doesnt Count, and you should Change the list.
  13. JustAQuestion Elder

In my eyes, still "broken".
  14. Aegir Augur

We are now 4 weeks past PoR unlock on Phinigel. I tried to zoning in to Kod Taz (stone) and Qvic(Madrona) with a lv 66, but wouldn't let me in.
  15. Machentoo Augur

Good chance that 1 month means either 30 or 31 days. Phinny unlocks normally happen in terms of weeks, but other TLP servers typically have used 30 or 60 or 90 days for unlocks, so I bet it is 30 days.
    Aegir likes this.
  16. Aegir Augur

You are probably right, Machentoo.
  17. Rage Lorekeeper

We are 6 weeks past PoR opening on Selo but Qvic isn't open to unflagged. Would appreciate if a dev could look into this.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  18. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Just to confirm that after the patch KodTaz and Qvic are still flag locked on Selo. I thought perhaps the server bounce would trigger, but no. I'm guessing the server was never at "Prophecy of Ro + 30 days", that would have been Dec 6th and we would be "Serpent Spine + 2 days", so the check failed.

Probably need a secondary check, either "PoR + 30" OR "TSS"
  19. Machen New Member

If that's how it's coded, miragul is probably going to be in a world of hurt too.
  20. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Gates of Discord unlocked on Selo yesterday, 30 days after the release of TSS.