[Phinigel] -- Warning, DoDH Vule Progression Broken

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

WT by a small margin

02/01/18 05:07:41 AM<SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Mayong Mistmoore has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Rezcyou along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

02/01/18 05:16:09 AM<SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Mayong Mistmoore has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Jeffy along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    Brumans likes this.
  2. Brumans Augur

Thanks! What timezone is that, out of curiosity?
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Hotfixing switches is not feasible.
  5. Ootax Augur

Small margin? That is a lifetime in EQ world. I heard WT went in with just a few groups and OGC had a full raid. Well OGC like you guys have been saying for a long time, there's always next expansion.
  6. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

I fail to see your point about the numbers that each guild took into Demi...
  7. MaxTheLion Augur

I believe WT took in around 36 and OGC took in around 54. The higher numbers tend to speed things up which is why he made that statement. However, he's also just talking so it's best to ignore it. Phinny has a healthy population and I think most are having fun regardless of what those two guilds are doing. Good job to both guilds on your achievements.
  8. Guzzle Augur

In a 12 hour raid night, 8 minutes is absolutely a small margin :)

We were going to pull the trigger and roll to Demi with less people, but we stuck around and got another vule split kill so we could include as many of our people as possible for the first kill. We absolutely made up a ton of time with our DPS being higher, but I'll take a sub 4 hour demiplane clear on our first official run through.

But yes, next expansion should be fun, as will all the rest of the expansions we'll be around for until the end of the servers run!
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

That's accurate. We did have around 50 mains with a few boxes.

There's certainly a trade off factor of investing more time to do additional Keleborns, Vules, and the Council raid to get 54 people flagged versus a smaller force. Vule with 10 total toons can definitely get sketchy towards the end of the fight :)

At the OGC, we certainly enjoyed getting everyone online that was committed to be there until our Mayong died in Demi to experience our first clear. Tons of fun all around!

It'll be interesting to see how many guilds kill Mayong in the next few days here.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  10. Ootax Augur

Ignore the facts boys, like I said 9 minutes is a lifetime!!! Hey look on the bright side at least you didn't come in 5th or 6th or whatever it was like in Omens. Now don't act like it doesn't hurt, if that was the case you wouldn't be racing.
  11. Guzzle Augur

You're not very good at trolling, we were actually 11th in Omens.

What's funny is how obviously salty you are about something, and we're over here laughing and having a good time. We race because it's fun, and we like to compete against strong competition. Expansion launches, and subsequent farming, would be far more dull without WT pushing us to compete through racing and aggressive splitting.
  12. Ckador Augur

Let's be honest here; you lost the moment you named your guild <Wild Treasures>
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I named the guild tyvm.

You gonna app to us on a necro on the next TLP too?
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  14. Ckador Augur

Not if you're naming the guild.