Agnarr and Luclin

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sweet_Swede, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Sweet_Swede New Member

I just reactivated two weeks ago, so please bare with my ignorance.
    I scanned through quite a few posts but could not find the answer.

How does this work with Luclin going live today?
    Is it a patch and an 8-12 hour wait or is it just a switch server-side and we are up and running?

Thank you!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

At the designated time later this afternoon the expansion will just become accessible on the server. There won't be a patch for it, just like an invisible force field gets lifted.

Zones and NPCs sometimes take a few minutes to actually get up and running and the central hubs like Nexus will be laggy for a bit just due to the massive congestion but otherwise it's a relatively smooth process.
  3. tuttles Augur

pro tip... WFP next to portal spell vendor, in groups with porters ready to port them to DSP/Twilight
  4. Repo New Member

Does anyone know the exact time it will be available? I heard it was 4pm CST but can't find anything to confirm this online from an official source.
  5. Zapsos Augur

Release of new content is always a Wednesday at 2pm PST (except when they screw up Daylight savings:p )
  6. tuttles Augur

the in-game calendar should feature the exact timeo_O (CONVENIENTLY CONVERTED TO YOUR TIMEZONE FOR THE TIMEZONE IMPAIRED):eek:

/calendar, or EQ button > alerts > calendar

:D
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

8. Roxxlyy Augur

The times have shifted in the past due to various reasons, but yes, Luclin should unlock on Agnarr at 2PM today.
    Repo likes this.
  9. Nolrog Augur

Just FYI, whenever DBG uses a time, it's almost always Pacific time. So about 1 hour, 15 minutes from now.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  10. Darchias Augur

They meant 1PM PST, apparently.
  11. jeskola pheerie