J5 merc quest as silver account

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Deathstroke, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Deathstroke Journeyman

Hey guys as title says can I get flagged for the j5 merc doing the questline in KW when I'm only a silver account. I know I can't use unless gold, just wondering if I can complete beforehand to have when I go gold again.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Deathstroke Journeyman

Ok, as long as I can get flagged that's fine with me. I'm 75 now and having hard time leveling so gonna do it. I've done it many times before so it should come back to me
  4. Geroblue Augur

Yup, to hire a J5 merc you have to be all access.
  5. oldandnasty Augur

As bad as they are at 105+ now they should just let Silver accounts have them also.
    slayerofbats likes this.
  6. moogs Augur

Let the filthy casuals have all the bad things, just so long as they're not allowed to fight Nagafen.
    slayerofbats likes this.
  7. xxGriff Augur

its a flag so you can do the SoD tasks @ 75 or the new one in Feerrott the Dream @ 85. and as noted previously, you have to be All Access to hire Journeyman mercs.
  8. oldandnasty Augur

Ha Ha, pretty much.
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

I think they are pretty good, the healers, that is. Remember to block slow heals, gear the merc, and use Reactive.
  10. Aurastrider Augur

I know doing the old J5 quest would also give you the option of J3 and J4 or at least from what I recall but I think the one in Feerrott only gives the J5. With that said I don't know if doing the old one will grant you access to say A5 or not although I thought that was rewarded when they had the old silver membership option. If you can get higher levels of your A merc it might be worth doing the old one at some point for those times when you are ftp.
  11. slayerofbats Augur

I wish they would make the tank better. I hate playing tanks. If they are worried about it making life too easy for people when levelling then just super nerf its dps, but at least let it tank well so we can play the fun classes... -.-
    oldandnasty likes this.
  12. xxGriff Augur

SoD old tasks - Completing the Earth theme will unlock the Tier 5 Journeyman mercs, but will not unlock the lower tier Journeyman mercs. No heroism without fear in Feerrott the Dream completion gives access to J2-5.

https://articles.eqresource.com/mercoverview.php