Loss of a true EQ vet.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rasilk, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Rasilk New Member

Tuesday the 23rd of February we lost Tnor the Froglok pally of Dragon Empire.
    He had played EQ from its early beginnings back in vanilla EQ in 1999.
    Once they came out with the froglok race to play as he was hooked.
    He will forever be known as the froglok pally.
    Tnor AKA Hippie to his friends was a loved friend by all he met and created friendships far and wide.
    We would love to get a memorial NPC created in his memory.

He was a crazy trickster that would always do anything to make you laugh or smile. So I would love to see a froglok pally named Tnor running around a zone mocking and making fun.

Please make sure a Dev sees this post so we can make this happen it would mean the world to all his friends and family.
    IblisTheMage and eepok like this.
  2. enclee Augur

My condolences to his family, I never met him but it always sucks to lose a fellow Norrathian
  3. Gerbert New Member

RIP Tnor - May you find adventure and happiness on the other side.
  4. Maedhros High King

Sorry to hear that. Rest in peace.
  5. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

My condolences to his family. However, as good as your intentions are, the underlying message I got was "yeah yeah, you guys have lost friends and family too but we want special treatment because our guy was more important".
  6. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

I think a little memorial zone with memorial NPC's to honor veteran players would be a nice gesture.

Perhaps a a petition when a vet player passes signed by X amount of their friends, then have a sort of clone of their toon put in?
    Critts likes this.
  7. Galien Journeyman

May your legs R.I.P Tnor.

You will get your own Tile in Hop of Fame eventually.
  8. Bamboompow Augur

9. Bamboompow Augur

You really could have just not posted anything.
  10. Bobsmith Augur

It is still January.
    Kohnn and Zaviere like this.
  11. Geroblue Augur

My condlences.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Very sorry for your loss and understand the wish to memorialize your lost friend but EQ may not be the best venue for that since they can never do the same for everyone that has lost someone.

One of the things about playing such a long lasting game as EQ is that we all lose ones we care about and love. We find and make many friends in this game and bond over shared experiences whether or not they are pixel based is irrelevant. Again sorry for your loss.
    Geroblue likes this.
  13. Fleeting Augur

Make something for him in a house or guildhall. So it can be stuff he liked etc. My guild did it for 2 players we lost who had played since 99 . Sorry for the loss of a friend
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  14. Malkavius Augur

Calm down Cathy Newman.
  15. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

RIP. There are plenty of others as well over the years - may they also RIP.