Druid DPS spell rotation

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Drvol, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Drvol New Member

I have been looking through the forums and have not found a recent guide to what spells/AAs should be in a standard rotation for good dps.
    Debuffs:
    It looks like Blessing of Ro, Skin to Flora are good to start. Does Blanched Frost stack with those? I would snare midway through fight as well (with AA snare). Any other debuffs that will stack that are good?

DD:
    Summer Solstice over and over
    Nature's Searing wrath (DD with DoT)
    Stormstrike AA while gems refreshing
    any others?

Buffs: (Two toons SK/Druid/J5 healer/J5 wiz)
    Grp spirit of the Black wolf AA
    any others?

Any other suggestions greatly appreciated.
  2. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

I need to know what level your druid is to be able to help you
  3. Drvol New Member

My bad. Heroic 85 atm
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I'll let the experts chime in, but did want to mention this...

Make a macro that casts both Storm Strike/Fire Storm (whichever one you're using), and Banestrike. Put Banestrike first, as it's insta-cast.

I don't remember much about my rotation at 85, but it seems that Summer Solstice won't refresh in time for the universal cool-down, so you might want to have a second DD loaded to weave in with it.
  5. moogs Augur

DoT: Nature's Searing Wrath, Sunsinge, Horde of the Hive
    DD: Summer Solstice, Cascading Hail (each wave can crit individually), Remote Manaflux (heals the target's target)
    Other: Twincast, Wild Growth + Carapace of the Reptile for your tank

Stick to fire-based spells except for situations that require you to switch to cold. Keep Survival of the Felicitous on your bar since you can save anyone in your group very quickly without changing your target first. Don't forget to buff yourself with Preincarnation and everything else.
  6. moogs Augur