OT Mission - Mechanics Issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bentbard, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Bentbard Journeyman

I understand the devs wanted to make this more challenging, but it's probably the hardest HA now in RoS under the VP one with a more traditional group. It has unrealistic expectations for group content, particularly it really does require 2 tanks to mitigate the scenario where one gets punted. Second, sprouting succulents can actually appear inside the walls, making them impossible for melee to get to.

This is the first mission in RoS, it shouldn't be this ridiculous...remove the punt, make the succulents spawn in normal locations. It's more challenging, less of a tank and spank, can't be burned quickly, and isn't requiring abnormal group setups.
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

And it requires two healers for the same reason lol...
    And two DPS aren't enough, and any melee DPS is useless.
    Nah really.. they acknowledged that it's overtuned - i'd expect a change in next month's patch to it again.
  3. Bentbard Journeyman

Oh I thought they acknowledged it was over-tuned, then tuned it down. Did they say it was over-tuned still?
  4. Tiggold Augur

I burn on this event and don't stop but I'm fortunate to have Blood Sustenance.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Still needs tuned down for the average group.

Fix the stupid porting of the tank.
  6. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Can we make that "fix the stupid porting" and put "for everyone" in place of "of the tank"?
    When i tried this post-17th patch, it was the main healer that got shadowstepped quite some distance away :)
    That is one hell of a mechanic to deal with - at least when combined with the number of adds now etc.