Standalone Research container.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beltirabelkira, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Beltirabelkira Elder

Any chance of us getting a placeable one to put in the guild halls? Would be useful.
    Sheex likes this.
  2. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

How about this, hear me out, hopefully this suggestion isn't going "too far." A dedicated slot in the inventory for tradeskill containers. Totally a first world request, I know. But it sure would be nice!
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The chance is non zero but not 100%
    Bobsmith, roguerunner, eepok and 3 others like this.
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Idea, 'fancy' tradeskill stations for housing/guildhalls in the marketplace.

Functional features optional (Maybe like 1% skill boost at most) but a nice high detail model for a workstation to show off.
  5. Tanols Augur

Higher on my wish list is a key ring type function for all Trade skill tools. IF functionality could be set up where if you have it in key ring it can be used in trade skill combines and its returned to key ring after use instead of to a trade skill or other bag in inventory even bigger plus. Just having the key ring would save endless trips back and forth between bank and placed containers. Instead of key ring call it a tool box or belt ... 100 slots please :)
    Bobsmith, Brohg, adetia and 3 others like this.
  6. Moege Augur

Pretty please a Tacklebox that is 10 slot, being chained to to Fishing table making the items for RoS is a bit annoying. Cannot make the combines when I have a bit of downtime in a group.