Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. svann Augur

Bard's vainglorious shout 6 doesnt show any requirement, but wont let you purchase till boastful bellow is maxxed.
  2. Feznik Elder

Does that mean Sarnaks don't drop Conflagrant Ore? In the past, and I've lost the quote you posted on EQtraders years ago , that all humanoid mobs had a chance to drop ore, silk, and pelts, just at lower rates than the special types of mobs you had for these , i.e. spiders having a higher rate for silks to drop etc.
  3. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

This expansion:
    Sarnaks=silk/wood
    Golems=ore
    Drakes/wurms=reptile hides
  4. Mortium Elder

Hi,

Yes, I am using a custom UI. Sometimes the items are being inspected from a bag, sometimes from the actual equipped location. I'll get back to you with the results of using the default UI.

5. Pfaffe Journeyman

Overthere named Saber rhinos spell Headwound is working through Harmshield.

I turned on Harmshield, walked over to Saber to aggro it and its attack spell went right through my Harmshield.

Besides I believe those nameds dots are far to powerful for casual playing. Pulling nameds in OT is kinda impossible because that dot eats a 241khp tank in 2 tics.

The trash cactus dot is huge as well plus the majestic chicken throws a debuff on you, that zeros your attack and cancels the ability to cast any spell. And the best thing - it's not curable.

All RoS zones have written "CASUAL PLAYERS NOT WELCOME" all over it.

Why don't you just announce that you don't want to continue EQ instead of making such a lame Expansion????????
    Zhaunil_AB and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Phlogiston Great Sword

SV Poison is showing as -126 on the item.
  7. Mortium Elder

I checked this using the default UI and it seems that it's fine. I guess I will have to switch back to the default at some point, but I love the graphite UI I found on eqinterface!

Thinking about it, I wonder if it's to do with any item with the Convert button. Mask of Immortal End converts, as does the slider...

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6351

Would be delighted if someone can tell me what needs fixing...

8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup! This. Things change!
    Arg. Thought I caught all of those...
    All of these have the issue:
    Phlogiston Great Axe
    Phlogiston Staff
    Phlogiston Great Sword
    Phlogiston Battle Staff
    Phlogiston Devotional Staff
    I'll get them fix for February patch.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. feeltheburn Augur

im also assuming the oop on the Overthere hammer as a charm is going to be fixed as well?
  10. Openhand New Member

Endurance regen is very mixed up. I have a heroic SK with 32 endurance regen at 85. My SK at 110 has 21 with far superior gear. I checked my other 110s and it shows from 2 to 21. Something is very wrong on endurance regen.
  11. Venedar Lorekeeper

Shaman combine DoTs not working properly . They should choose the best dots in their spell line but keep choosing spells from EoK expansion.

This is what Chaotic Venom does at the moment.

Chaotic Venom Rk. III

Shaman (104)

Slot 1: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Reef Crawler Blood
    Slot 2: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Nectar of Woe
    Slot 3: Cast: Reefmaw's Bite Chance (20% Chance)
    Slot 4: Cast: Serisaria's Spear of Venom Chance (20% Chance)

This is what Chaotic Venom should be doing in RoS expansion.

Chaotic Venom Rk. III

Shaman (104)

Slot 1: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Scorpikis Blood
    Slot 2: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Nectar of Suffering
    Slot 3: Cast: Mawmun's Bite Chance (20% Chance)
    Slot 4: Cast: Nexona's Spear of Venom Chance (20% Chance)

Same problem with Hemocoraxius' Pandemic

This is what Hemocoraxius' Pandemic is doing at the moment.
    Hemocoraxius' Pandemic

Shaman (103)
    Slot 1: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Breath of Hemocoraxius
    Slot 2: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Spirespine's Pandemic
    Slot 3: Decrease Current Hit Points by 1 per tick

This is what Hemocoraxius' Pandemic should do.
    Hemocoraxius' Pandemic

Shaman (103)
    Slot 1: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Breath of Elkikatar
    Slot 2: Cast Best Spell You Have Access To In Spell Group: Vermistipus's Pandemic
    Slot 3: Decrease Current Hit Points by 1 per tick

12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I've said so already in multiple places, including this thread.
  13. Pfaffe Journeyman

Apparantly Divine Aura and Harmshield don't have any effect in RoS.
    Metanis likes this.
  14. Jetslam Augur

No, that's not the intent. On a level increase expansion, you get the base spells, and then the next few where there isn't new levels, you get the one off/random spells like these two are. The time to ask for these would be the next expansion presumably when we don't get a level increase.
  15. feeltheburn Augur

my apologies sir....been long day here at work.
  16. Kaylord New Member

Seems like End of Empire task is a little buggy, the soulfesters? on wave 4 that spawn the dogs seem to be stuck/rooted on ramp, if you go to try to attack melee u just die from aura... normally they always came down to attack....

Randomly they come down, maybe 3 out of 10 missions they came down, otherwise they are stuck on top and keep spawning dogs and you cant kill them...
  17. Lheo Augur

OV sarnaks dropping 100 % powder musst be a bug lol
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

it's only 75%... (except the rare. which has 100% chance to drop 3 to 6)
  19. Lheo Augur

iam 100 % sure that the droprate was stealthnerfed again 1 Day after the better droprate patch...
    i killed sarnaks for hours and got 2 wood, 15 silk, 1 dia and 31 powder...such a "fun"
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope. You are 100% wrong.