Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. DebonAir Lorekeeper

Please upvote the issue here: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-159
  2. Kyzvs Augur

I know it's not a big deal, but please either stop summoned water (cornucopia / gift of xev) stacking or allow summoned food to stack. Having one stuck on 20 and the other allowed 1000 is giving me an OCD twitch...
  3. Espionovsky New Member

Still an issue with ranger Headshot not increasing the damage, even tho AA stated it would. Not sure how many times one needs to post about this bug for it to get a response.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fadenye like this.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes. This is intentional.
    It should be 75. I'll cerate a bug ticket for this.
    Yup. This is a bug. so are classes/etc. Additionally, Guard of Null is not functioning properly.
    They should, but if they are not that is a code issue (there is no design setting that would make it work or not work) I'll see if I can reproduce this.
    as an educated guess... you got warped (shadow-stepped) out of the geography of the zone (through the wall you were near... into the wall... something like that) and that automatically teleported you to the 0 point of the zone.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not a Bug. There is no Secure Conflagrant Earring
    there is a chance. (Not a guarantee not a promise)
    And the reason for the above being a chance and not a promise is this. I'm going to think on it before I do it.
    I'll look into fixing the task, but as bigstomp implied... In the meantime, do something to update your inventory in Overthere, and the elements will update.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Vanrau Augur

I think you mean the Secure Conflagrant Ring.
  7. Rigneyy New Member

Fell Foliage if boss dies to dots and everyone is dead you bypass the lockout timer and can loot chest.
  8. Leigo You come here often?

Would seem the patch has broken pet aggro. I'm not sure for other classes, tho Beast warder is now unable to hold aggro and that's a 110 beast with bloodrage on pet and a the 95 ranger pulls aggro with auto attack. It also appears the warder is doing nearly half the dps it was pre-patch, I would imagine this attributes to the aggro issue as well.

Edit: Raid focus seems the be part of the cause. Internal break on the focus maybe?
  9. Fadenye New Member

Have also been waiting for some kind of response. Created a bug report for it. Please vote on it.
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1930
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

If the sub combines are also edible (and they are) this is not a bug.
  11. Natal Augur

12. Natal Augur

If you can manage the encounter than precisely you probably deserve a free lockout timer bypass, lol. It is not exactly something that is easy to do.
  13. Natal Augur

Can't you block that in the same way you can block those wand things that magicians force on people?
  14. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Guild Manager
    Updated notes on a member and it did not update when pressing the update button, had to change the note order to get it to take effect on the page, clicking on a different member didn't allow it to update.
  16. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Maybe been said, but guild tool not saving my preference to show "ALL". Also, if it is on anything else but all - the division seems to be not on the amount of members online - but rather ranks in guild, and then amount of persons per rank. This isn't stated in the UI which makes it confusing as the drop-down insinuates that it is just a pure "amount" of people I want to see before any "pages" are created. Could use a UX pass to make things clearer for all, along with saving your preference until something else in chosen?
  17. svann Augur

Bard regen aura does not show in groupmates short buff window, though it does seem to be working.
  18. Lheo Augur

Sarnaks in OV seems nerfed again, only powder and silk
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That is a bug, but harmful to players to fix... so leaving it. Not repeating it.
    still drops all of these:

SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Platinum common
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Raw Silk common
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Wood common
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Diamond common
    SKU25_TS_Global_Kunark Conflagrant Powder common
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Platinum Rare
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Raw Silk Rare
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Wood Rare
    SKU25_TS_Global_Conflagrant Diamond Rare
    SKU25_TS_Global_Kunark Conflagrant Powder Rare
  20. niente Developer

I wasn't able to reproduce this, can you give me some more information?
    - Are you using a custom UI?
    - Are you inspecting the items from the inventory window, equipped? In a bag? Or on a hotbar, etc?