Please Reboot Test

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Just_Another_SK, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Just_Another_SK Elder

Hey there since friday night test has been in bad shape, zoning takes forever or crashes you, instances wont load most people cant get characters even into the world since PoK, GH, and GL are constantly crashing, can you guys please do a reboot?

Thanks
    Sky / Kopy / Myndis
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Just_Another_SK Elder

also everytime you zone you have a 50/50 chance that it will crash you to server select
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

If you want to get their attention you need to post on the Daybreak Help Twitter and EverQuest Twitter accounts. The CS department doesn't read this forum.
  4. Feljar New Member

I made a thread earlier today about not being able to log in on any of my characters / accounts on test, but could on live. I speculated this may be the reason. I second the reboot server request
  5. gotwar Gotcharms

Visibility bump.

Zone crashing/slow load times are much worse than normal, server definitely needs a restart (or whatever), currently at the "unplayable" state of things.
  6. Roxxlyy Augur

The team is going to be looking into this, thanks for the reports!
    Gyurika Godofwar and gotwar like this.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

Looks like there will be an update coming to the Test Server later today which will help resolve these issues.
  8. xxGriff Augur

ok, still cannot log in chars to any zone or return home, and live is just not even close to having the same friendly, helpful population. /sigh
  9. mackal Augur

Check back when the update threads are unlocked, because that usually means the updates are now live :p
  10. xxGriff Augur

OK, I GOT IN! lol. moreover I was able to zone and had no problems once the server was brought back up. just wanted to say Thank you! the denizens of Test are a HUGE reason I still play.
    Yinla likes this.