Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well, according to the book that provides the recipes, square + marquise is only supposed to work for necklaces . . . but I see a ring and necklace both, so who knows. That said, it does make sense to me that the earrings aren't combining; Ngreth said in beta something to the effect of earrings not getting a tank version (which is what the secure ring/neck are - more ac than the rest of the variations . . . should be two tank version of the ring though imo; that, or put both ring foci on every ring).
  2. Monkman Augur

@Yinla

The skull will be All/All soon it's meant for charm slot so you can use it.

Part of new quests is figuring them out. Sure the first few hand ins probably got wasted but once it's common knowledge people will know what they need. IMO no need to add classes to faded items.
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

EoK, FM - Vasyryx Teken`tlar:
    Tasks "Stacks of Sacs" and "Mounds of Mud" (and possibly "Drogan Toes" too, though i did not care to confirm it):
    Previously, when you had the quest items (prelooted) in your inventory, the "collect" step updated automatically and you could simply deliver what you already had:
    [Sat Dec 16 09:18:32 2017] You say, 'can do'
    [Sat Dec 16 09:18:32 2017] Vasyryx Teken`tlar says, 'Ah, good. I knew not to expect too much mental effort from you.'
    [Sat Dec 16 09:18:34 2017] You have been assigned the task 'Mounds of Mud'.
    (task assigned, now Task auto-updates for the item i have on me: )
    [Sat Dec 16 09:18:34 2017] Your task 'Mounds of Mud' has been updated.
    (delivery: )
    [Sat Dec 16 09:18:55 2017] Your task 'Mounds of Mud' has been updated.
    [Sat Dec 16 09:18:55 2017] You have received a replay timer for 'Mounds of Mud': 0d:0h:30m remaining.

Now, the collect step stays up; turning the items to a NPC that gives them back does not update the step either.
  4. Angahran Augur

All collect and deliver type quests should allow pre looting.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Gialana like this.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

And NPCs that return items should update tasks too (there's even a Dev recommendation on this for the RoS TS ear task).
    Guess that's why i posted this in bugs...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Cloudia Augur

Found on toes and sacks that it updated on first new loot. So need to loot 1 more of the object to have it see any already in inventory.
    Guess it was done that way to prevent people from farming toes for that uber XP.
  7. Claudi Elder

Talking about XPing in BoT where I get 2-5% per kill on my lil twink chars .... and no - no message about getting XP ...so far I only experienced it in BoThunder.
  8. Jkang New Member

[IMG]

Crestra's Earring: #3 Weight of the Sky
    Unable to get update on this task.
    Task info saying it is in Overthere but actually should be in Skyfire.
    Kill and collect the task items but task wont update at all.
    only 1 of the collect step get updated.

Pls look into this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Quest overlay is no longer remembering the quest I was working on before I logged out!

Frustrating I'd got used to having a reminder of what I was working on
  10. Zakyna New Member

I duo a 102 monk and shammy with a tank and healer merc. The monk has ~100k HP. The named hit for over 25k in the DH Heroic missions. 4 hits and dead. I will never be able to get gear or spells if this is the way it is going to go.
  11. Bigstomp Augur

Try putting them into a trade skill container then taking them back out. That seemed to update things for me when I did it a couple days ago.
  12. Karhar Dream Crusher

Can i have an auto-refresh feature on the guild management window? Reselecting #per page to all to refresh the window is annoying.
    Yinla and eepok like this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I bought 2 tainted delphinium off the magus in the guild lobby yesterday. Went to sell them to a barter person and got the message that I did not have the item in my inventory. I could see it and it would do the search in bar mode but when I would try to sell it would give error. I figured it was bug so logged and came back and tried again, no go. I was able to sell it back to the magus although it did not reappear in her inventory, she was not full. Logged in today and magus had stack of 12 tainted delphinium and another stack of 2. I bought the 12 and was able to resell to a barter person with no problem. Bought the 2 and could not sell to barter. Could sell back to magus and this time showed up in her inventory. Found 1 delphinium on a disciple of Luclin in lobby later today on another char and same thing happened. Could not re sell it to barter even though it shows up in inventory and search works for it to be in barter but still got message "you do not have this item in you inventory". Barter person is not full or messed up since I was able to sell them other tainted delphinium.
  14. cadiridris New Member

Ok a couple of weeks ago I reported what I think is a bug and still no action through the new bug report system. Is anyone else having problems with the Cockatrice and frontier Rhinoceros mounts not giving there Buff/blessings and once employed you can't go back to a lesser mount to use there buffs.:mad: Yes I have set the key ring correctly and even re-loaded Everquest programme.o_O Also when you recast the cockatrice mount you have to first remove the previous mount manually unlike the others where a double click will remove the mount and recast.:( I am loathed to purchase the collectors on the rest of my accounts all the while this is going on; yet they can still provide you with a way to purchase a 40 slot bag, but not to purchase the old expansions collectors add ons such as CotF or RoF. Any ways that's my two penny's worth.
    Happy New Year and I look forward to Erollisi, Stomples and the Anniversary quests :)
  15. Xeladom Augur

Personal tribute keeps resetting to only having one option running.
  16. Paladin Augur

Sun = Sub
  17. Paladin Augur

Is there no achievement for the Arcron Ornament set? Just completed the Plate set and no achievement.
  18. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

They forgot to rename the new poison drops, they are using two different item numbers hence why they aren't stacking and showing in two different merchant slots. So there is Tainted Delphinium (TDS Era) and Tainted Delphinium (ROS era) running around at the moment. Same holds true for the others. The reason the barter would buy one but not the other is they were only set to buy one of the two eras and not both.
  19. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

If I remember correctly from Beta this was intentionally done by Ngreth as he does not want a stat food stackable to 1000 like MTPs and a few others were.
  20. Aanuvane Augur

This is happening because of the duplicate tainted items that were created and given new item ids. the barter sale is looking for the item id, not the name. the bugs is the naming of the new items, not barter. i have seen the same behavior with HQ Bear Pelts. two items, identical names, different ids. if the person setting up the barter isn't careful, they pick the wrong item. You can confirm this by doing /outputfile inventory and checking the item numbers. the new tainted items are in the 152xxx range.
    Strumph likes this.