My Saturday nights have been ruined...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Millianna, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Millianna Augur

I bet everyone’ saying OMG not another one of theses threads... I cannot say I am not depressed with all the current EQ drama, but something worse has happened. Dragon Ball Super has been cancelled. Not sure what I am going to be doing Saturday nights :(
    AlmarsGuides likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Well if it is anything like the 2 movies they put out, it wasn't good to begin with
    Chaosflux likes this.
  3. Millianna Augur

The movies have always been lackluster, but DBS wasn’t half bad. Just ask Crunchyroll and Funimation (all the Saturday night server crashes).
    Ishtass likes this.
  4. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Z is classic. It's a relic from its time. I can't imagine anything measuring up.
    Bobsmith likes this.
  5. Millianna Augur

I loved dragon ball more than z. DBS wasn’t doing bad at all, beat one piece several times.
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

Yes, male Dragons have Balls.
    -S
  7. Ishtass Augur

DBS was really good actually. This is indeed really sad news.
  8. Sthrncowboy New Member

From what i've been told its only temporary....the cast is focusing on the next movie atm and will be back to super....

that's what i was told...don't quote me on it
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

I'm fairly certain that it's only temporary.

From my understanding of the translation it actually says at the end "but this doesn't mean Dragon Ball Super is gone forever!"

So far they've given everyone major character a moment in Dragon Ball Super except Gohan. Goku got God, Blue, Ultra Instinct... Even Future Trunks got Super Saiyan Rage. Vegeta just got I guess Super Saiyan Blue x2.

If Gohan just drops out of the Tournament of Power without doing something important that'll be more disappointing than a year or two without Dragon Ball Super. At least some time off will give them a chance to (hopefully) improve some of the animation!
  10. Khat_Nip Meow

This belongs somewhere other than an EQ forum.
  11. Millianna Augur

Belongs here :) better than moaning about nerfs.
    Ishtass likes this.
  12. Khat_Nip Meow

Right on
  13. Bigstomp Augur

Log out of EQ. Turn off the TV. Grab the D&D books and saturday night is awesome again.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As of last week my Saturday nights are good, TBM raids!

What more could a girl want than to be surrounded by friends trying to remember how they did an event couple years ago when none of them lead a raid. lol

We had a blast!