Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. UncleUms Journeyman

Scorpicus in OOT can end up stuck in geometry, at the bottom north end of scorpion valley. I have tracked him there x2 with my bard when people OOCd that they could not see him and if I keep trying to run INTO the wall he is in, while turning left and right, eventually I aggro him and he chases me and comes out of the wall. I then die, but he is back in the plane of existence. When he is in the wall he cannot be targeted.
  2. Bobsmith Augur

Petition this, they can fix it.
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Chat lag, the underlying issue seemingly, is still there so this problem is also still around.
    I am currently also working on restoring a recently restored-and-lost-again-after-only-a-day-or-two house...

Since it's not been addressed and posts regarding this issue have received no replies, it's probably not a bad move to mention this in a bug thread (again), even though it's certainly not directly related to this particular patch...
  4. Angahran Augur

Take a look at the uierrors.txt file, that often gives at least a place to start looking.
  5. Siny Augur

Same happened to me -ended up in the middle of scorpikis. I'm the tank and I didnt get summoned back So the long run meant the group wiped before i got back.
  6. Dart Lorekeeper

Thank you Devs for the Emergency Patch addressing Fell Foliage, and TS material drop rates!
  7. Imak Augur

Original Xalgoz, at home in Kaesora:

[IMG]

ros Xalgoz, at home in Sathir's Tomb:

[IMG]

Race change much?
  8. Raveno Puppykicker New Member

The level 110 spell Monster Summoning:XII isn't at The Overthere Magician spell vendor.
  9. Sancus Augur

It's on the spell vendor in Lceanium. It's a bit annoying, but it technically was introduced with Empires of Kunark, even though it wasn't usable until now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Sklak Journeyman

TBM: group progression missions are far more difficult now at 110 in RoS gear, than 2 years ago at level 105, with mobs step changing to have double or triple the prior hp, and hitting at least twice as hard (see: every single TBM instanced group event). These shouldn't be scaling up above 105.
    Strumph and Urnihixul like this.
  11. Mortium Elder

Holding right click and holding to inspect an item I am getting a crash to desktop when trying to use this on the Zueria Slide and also the Mask of Immortal End.

This means that a) I cannot change the destination of the slider and b) I cannot check what augs I have in my mask and even change them if desired.
  12. Claudi Elder

Check your XP bar - sometimes I get XP from a kill, sometimes I don't - same lvl, same mob, same place. Have to relogg to get XP again (talking about normal XP not AA XP) - annoying ....
  13. Paladin Augur

I agree 100% on this one.
    Strumph likes this.
  14. Paladin Augur

Sun Combines for Kunark Meat Pie only stack to 20... oversight or intentional?
  15. Zhaunil_AB Augur

???
    Not every kill is "plainly visible" on the XP bar, as it takes several kills per % of regular XP.
    As long as you get the Experience message though, all is fine.
    The mob-count per % of regular XP is pretty consistent in my experience.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Urnihixul like this.
  16. Angahran Augur

Minor issue with the UI.
    When the <AppendText> and <PrependText> tags were added, I updated my UI so that remove all the little labels that simply added a '%' to the end of other labels.

However, it appears that these labels are tagged as 'required' somewhere/somehow and cause the dreaded message:

Your XML files are not compatible with current EverQuest files, certain windows may not perform correctly.
    Use "/loadskin Default 1" to load the EverQuest deafult skin.

17. Raveno Puppykicker New Member

Thanks!
  18. Nightops Augur

The combine for Secure Conflagrant Earring does not seem to be working correctly.

I tried the following combine:
    Due Conflagrant Earring
    Square Cut Conflagrant Diamond
    Marquise Cut Conflagrant Diamond

I have not seen the item in the bazaar and eqtraders.com does not have a listed recipe.

I tried a search on these forums for info but didn't find any post.
    Anyone else able to confirm?
  19. Aanuvane Augur

It also hasn't been discovered by anyone and reported through Lucy nor magelo, which might be an indicator it's not in game?
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I gave the little gnome a skull and she has now given me a quest with a reward I cannot use, any chance of getting the classes added to the hand in pieces so we don't waste quest trigger items on classes which cannot use them, or let us pick which quest we get.