Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Healer mercs on balanced and reactive are casting the same light heals at level 110
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Odd when I also have had this off and on for a few years but do not have any other toons on the account. It seems to just burp now and then and to be honest I don't notice if it clears on zoning or logging but it does go away.
  3. turlo Journeyman

Wife and I just did our first heroic since the patch in Dead Hills. Previously, we had problems near the end where we got jumped... but it is doable. Now? Two full raid gear rogues, with two healer mercs, and we had difficulty with a single wanderer. HAs are definitely overscaled. We have no clue how normal players would handle this level of difficulty.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Invulnerability effects is what they are talking about when they say DA
    svann likes this.
  5. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

We pout and quit the HA.
  6. Urnihixul New Member

I can specifically confirm the rogue ability Purge Poison is having no effect on these (a data point you could likely glean from the other post(s), but there ya go).

If this is intentional, and I have been assuming it is, then abilities like Purge Poison that are primarily useful for their "Remove Detrimental" components, become mostly useless in this expansion. Again, maybe this is what the developers want, but that is a major bummer.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ally faction with the gnome in VP and she tells me to get lost and wont give me her quest
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

What specific steps have you taken?
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I went and spoke to her, she gives no clues as to what she wants.

Rare items I have a few, though most are still in my awol house
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you, all 6 appeared on the advanced loot window today.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Then what you experienced is not a bug.

This quest is emulating old style quests that give very little information. People have solved it, so...
  12. nillayen New Member

Can you please look into pets ability to taunt and keep agro. It started about the time fell foliage was put back into the game. I've tried everything I can think of to make this work and the mobs will still attack someone in the group who hasn't even targeted or attacked it in any way.
  13. Astinox Journeyman

HA's on test were giving close to 1 aa a kill, and 30 more for completing the mission itself. On live the exp is back to where it was with the kills giving very little exp (3 to 4 aa for killing all the npcs in the mission ), and the final hail giving 14 - 16 aa's. Is this an intended change or a bug? As of now the mob difficulty is the same as it was on test, but the experience increase never went through.
  14. Horyuken Augur

Test gives an innate EXP bonus its always double IIRC?
  15. Astinox Journeyman

I'm not sure if there's an exp bonus on test, but even using lesson the aa bar would barely move from kill to kill. Basically fighting mobs that are near RoS lvl difficulty, but with exp from the old HA's.
  16. kizant Augur

It's supposed to be double xp on Test. At least when it isn't broken.
  17. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but the spell description on the Beastlord 110 spell Akalit's Feralgia Rk. II says it increases your warder's maximum hit points by 0 and heals it for 0 hit points every 6 seconds for 0. Reflects Unknown spell. Beckons to the denizens of the wild... for 0 seconds. There is a 0% chance that 0 creatures will head this call.

Also, Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II spell description says it will do $0 disease damage, and $0 ice damage.
  18. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Well, with the same explaination you could say "Tools sometimes break during crafting ...". Not sure if this is intented or not.
    ---
    I can confirm there are now TWO sets of "Tainted ..." poison drops in the game, both Level 100, weight 0.2, Class ROG etc.
    I'm not sure if "Conflagrant" is a sufficient suffix for the L106+ ones (there are already enough "Conflagrant" items) and I'm not that good at wordplay in english to suggest an upgrade for "Tainted". But the level, at least, should be reviewed and changed for the new drops.
    Thanks in advance.
  19. daranged Lorekeeper

Rogue posion drops have same name lvl as older ones "Tainted" have collected tainted larkspur and tainted privit and they wont stack with the other tainted stuff ,seems to be forgot change the name on them /shrugs "lacertillia privit ---lacertillia larkspur etc
  20. Axxius Augur

If the Beta forums are still available to you, I made a post about this very thing on Beta, in the RoS Zones and Quests forum, with a detailed log.

Scorpikis in OT cast [45475] Deadly Sting. This spell lands through invulnerability (ex: cast DA or Bard invuln song and aggro the scorpikis, they will dot you even though they can't hit you).

That's definitely not normal. A spell would need to have some special flag to ignore invulnerability. Trash mobs should not have powers like this.
    svann likes this.