Fell Foilage More challenging

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TenkenTurtle, Jan 17, 2018.

1. TenkenTurtle Elder

Looks like ya doubled the damage Cactiikii can do per hit and made him invulnerable with 1 add up. Okay well 2 Healer mercs and Shaman can't keep tank up long enough to do anything. Fine Invulnerable with 1 add. Cool but double his dps? Have fun winning this one.
  2. Vdidar Augur

General sentiment is its not a good change.
  3. sinadven Journeyman

lol that aint fine with the invul, that means you cant dps the guy from start to finish lol there is pretty much an add up from start . yeah they dont think anything through.they made it so if your not ros raid geared you cant beat it lol the devs need to go back to school
  4. TenkenTurtle Elder

Dev's please take a Tier 2 RoS geared group into this mission and see if you can beat it
  5. spoons4u New Member

they think your fixing a problem but there not they are just making me want to keep my 90 bucks a month im just standing next to a Raid gear Tank and his raid geared group that cant beat this mob in group format the make this game suck ....nurf this brake that come on we payed them for a broken xpack and rather then fix it they make it unplayable
  6. rigney New Member

Please fix this...either make the mission same as it was before but nerf the loot table or re balance and do some testing before you release something like this. I really doubt that this has gone through any testing at ALL before released, and if it has please fire your QA and play testing team.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Why was the Cactus DPS increased?
  8. zulla2 New Member

Catiikii went from hitting me for ~40k t hitting me for about 80k.

The damage shield went from ~5k to ~30k...that DS on pretty much any discing melee is ridiculous.

DBG does not care about it's EQ player base, we're just barnacles.
  9. Urnihixul New Member

It would be useful to know exactly what level-of-gear group the developers intend to be able to beat this mission.
  10. Vermax New Member

Ild love to see someone spawn the atrocious in there for the achievement now. :eek:
  11. Laxmi New Member

Yes, I think we would ALL love to see the dev team post their test videos post nerfbat. What caliber of group did they intend the revamp for?? Do they not realize that RoS raid geared toons will not benefit from 'Fell Foliage'? Not to mention, it appears that there are several other encounters such as 'Behest of the Emperor' that were scaled up as well??!?!?! Guild members told me that even the 'Gribble - Dead Hills' heroic adventures have been revamped to the point of ridiculousness...
    I'm currently reeling in buyers remorse having bought 6 xpacs and keeping 7 gold accounts.

Daybreak needs to get some Flex Seal - their boat is sinking fast!!
  12. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Careful what you say about DBG guys they sent me a warning already about how I'm griefing them by saying the exact same things as everyone else.
  13. Warpeace Augur

Grief? ROFL
  14. douxreve Elder

I think that "Fell Foilage" should be greatly nerfed too. Now it became the hardest of the 3 group missions in the progression. It is not well balanced, afterall, it is the first group mission, it should be the easier one. DB should thibk about a group of non raiding players, doing the prog. This mission is not doable by them .
  15. S33k3r Augur

I would have preferred if DBG added more casual versions of the missions. Each would drop less gems & a lower chance of spells / loots maybe even restrict the drops (i.e. no greater/glowing). People could then choose which missions they tried and could use the casual versions to gear up to try the harder ones.

Something like the old normal/hard LDoN missions in the past. As a Druid I could heal on a normal LDoN but if I tried a Hard I knew I would struggle but still stood a chance of completing the mission.
  16. EQGuyHere New Member

This is broke...seriously broke..I have mostly raid gear and RoS Tier two on my team and we cannot get this mob below 60%. Please fix this and rebalance this..its not like the gear from this mission is greater than tier two RoS, so why are you makiing it overly difficult, the drops are tier one for gods sake.
  17. Rigneyy New Member

Yea this is suppose to be the "first" mission in the expansion... Kinda sad that I have to tell my friends that are fairly new to the game that "They are gonna fix this.", they are so discouraged from even trying after trying that mission. Many was having so much fun leveling casually in HAs doing the progression though old content but thats over now to...I mean im ok but the people around the not raiding are really not, and I enjoy playing with them but doubt they are gonna stick around.