Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, this is fixed internally. Right now on Live, players can only /target other players within 600'. (This was related to the /tar corpses fix)
  2. Fnyanea Augur

Wizard Synergy rank 11 still a downgrade from rank 10.... was reported in beta. Fix it please.
    Yinla and Jumbur like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is an intentional change. And the drops should be in. (Edit, I checked the server files... they are in)
    Distilled Grade AA Nigriventer should never have been on a vendor. I intentionally left it off the patch message so players would not mass purchase it from the vendor.
    Ratbo Peep and Yinla like this.
  4. Nuggzie New Member

Not sure how you can duplicate this but a lot of Vet AA's are now on cooldown even though they haven't been used. A lot of guildies are reporting the same. For me it's Staunch Recovery and Experience Recovery, others have those plus the tribute, banker and vendor summoning AA's. Only Vet AA I have used in the last 72 hours is Lesson of the Devoted and Armor of Experience which don't share timers with anything else.

Forgot to mention this is on progression server, not sure if others are experiencing the same.
    Thrillho likes this.
  5. Fadyena New Member

Mercs still not getting xp...
  6. Goodn Augur

They definitely cannot be used, or just show in a hot bar that they have been used?

I've personally had the bug about hot bar display issues with various vet rewards (mainly Expedient Recovery) where I'll log onto an alt that hasn't been played in weeks and Exp Recov is grayed out. But if I click it, it will still try to go and then pop back if I stop the vet cast.

This may not be your issue, but it has definitely been happening to me off and on for years. It's like the game senses what one toon has used and copies it for others (at least visually on hot bars).
  7. Kiras Augur

Ranger headshot is not doing the correct amount of damage. ROS ranks AA description says it increases the damage done (285k, 300k, 320k) as well as the level cap. The level cap went up. The damage did not. It does the identical damage it did in EOK.
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

Beastlord Arms: Focus effect still missing. (legs fixed)
    Fell Foliage (group): Fix = Broken. Big thread in Veteran's Lounge.
    -R
    Metanis likes this.
  9. Nuggzie New Member

I'll have to check that. Don't want to hit Staunch Recovery until I need it.
  10. Tadenea Augur

Ranger AA rank 10/11 of Outrider's Synergy is still not procing
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  11. Xinny Lorekeeper

Frenzied Burnout (Magician AA) is not triggering Frenzied Elemental Bolt on the fire pet.

Xinbann
  12. Omegga Elder

Anashi Sul Damsel of Decay Group Mission is powering up like the HAs. I would assume the other Anashi Sul Missions are also.
  13. Ratbo Peep Augur

Also noted this - felt it was already reported - just adding confirmation since fix has missed a few patches now.
    -R
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Making a bug for it. Thanks.
  15. nillayen New Member

mage second wind doesn't work blocked by assurance
  16. Omegga Elder

Minor bug related to The Broken Mirror Missions, Lashun Novashine is not responding properly to give the text leading to group and raid missions. I have completed everything group wise up except Damsel of Decay and the final Anashti sul mission and when hailed he responds with the text that ends with the danger keyword and then does not respond to this key word.

According to a post in allakhazam from 2015 he should respond to group and raid mission flagged hail with this text line:

You say, 'Hail, Lashun Novashine'
    Lashun Novashine says 'Hello friend! I am merely a humble priest of Rodcet Nife, the Prime Healer. I have been spreading His word for decades, though the job gets harder every year. Lately, however, it has also become [confusing]. The presence of the being called [Anashti Sul] is not reducing turmoil.'
    You say, 'confusing'
    Lashun Novashine says 'You have seen it for yourself, you and your [group]. Anashti Sul is some sort of crazed goddess claiming to be from our past or something. It may be time to mount a [raid] on her strongholds

I can initiate the second paragraph by saying confusing, but don't get the first paragraph on a hail. After that saying group or raid gets me the group or raid mission options.
  17. Beltirabelkira Elder

Unsure if it was ever mentioned before, but Dots throughout the expansion land through DA.

Also those same dots are uncurable by things like cleric Purify soul/group purify soul, Epic click(Divine balance), Radiant cure, purified spirits.
  18. Beltirabelkira Elder

Also, what was the change to the Phlogiston Shields? Mine doesn't seem to be different.

Was it intended that the Emperor Ganak Familiar looks different depending on what version of the expansion you purchased? I have the base expansion and it's just him running around. Others have him riding a flying imprisoned Sokokar.
  19. Greymantle Augur

Our guild bank is completely empty, zero items in or waiting. The rathe server
  20. Rorietoo New Member

My quest for Dangerous Fauna shows that I need to complete things in The Mines of Gloomingdeep.
    [IMG]