How is this Ok? These guys do this everyday all day. Wudan trash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Twizt, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Twizt New Member

2. bellum New Member

3. bellum New Member

this guy gets wrecked in pvp so he trains on oor toons ALL DAY
  4. Twizt New Member

5. bellum New Member

more to come im sure!
  6. Elite Lorekeeper

ROFLMAO This made me nearly cry. Are you guys serious??? Do you know anything about Howling Stones?? All you need to do is step on the portal in the basement and it warps you back on top to zone in. You Bellum noobs are exactly that LOLOLOL!
  7. Twizt New Member

you'll notice he lands on players not in the center where the pad is. You'll also notice the blatent training. Thanks for your opinions though. However foolish they are.

Elite likes this.
  8. Elite Lorekeeper

Lol and this is supposed to be Nire? rofl you are even more stupid than the last time you played, go scrub someone's boat plz~
  9. Elite Lorekeeper

Zethy landed right at the zone in everytime, same place. Try again noob!
  10. Zhaunil_AB Augur

quoting yourself?
    Messed up the forum accounts while arguing with yourself?
  11. Bigfan Augur

Looking at the video, all I see is a couple of total arsehats camping zi, further reason to shut zek down.
  12. bellum New Member

Hey look elite took a break from being farmed to support his hacker buddy. Next hell be defending the mq2er poizson. Oh wait he already does.
  13. Vanrau Augur

No warping in the first video. The guy was falling off the ledges of the zone in and stepping on the portal in the basement to get back to the zone in. There might have been possible training though.
  14. Vanrau Augur

No training happened in that video.
  15. Ryanxp Augur

Hey Twizt? First video, I immediately see inappropriate language. That will get you suspended.

All your hostility, verbal abuse, unstable, or at least unforgiving, mindset, aggressiveness, and everything you'll run into that comes with playing PvP (in EverQuest) has been the only reason I transferred off of Zek. I only play PvP in MMO's, but EverQuest's PvP population needs to be eviscerated and restarted fresh with new blood. You all are toxic in your own right.
  16. Twizt New Member

Ok first off, are you 12 years old? There is literally a setting that is a "Bad Word Filter" so go ahead and spout that all you like. Secondly, Aggravation begins to take its toll on even the most sane of minds when day in and day out this server scum trains with out of range toons, Dispells out of range toons which is a game mechanic exploit and a violation of the EULA. Most of these videos are recorded after an event already took place and then I go back to catch them doing it on Video, in one of those videos you'll see my dragging the corpse of Likara. It was being dragged because not minutes before Zethy came down, found me in droga. Map hacks? Pretty sure its a fairly decent size zone and he immediately runs right to me. Funny how that happens. Then preceeded to AE Stun drag and then he AE memblurs groups of mobs so that they attack me but mainly just trying to cause exp deaths because that's about all they can do in PVP. I'll be recording on a regular basis and the common denominator will become evident.
  17. Twizt New Member

PS there is no Safe Spaces on Zek.
  18. Twizt New Member

Wow...just wow. This coming from the guy that put his PVP record on a Job application.
  19. Ryanxp Augur

First 2 rules of EULA club:
    1. You may not harass or threaten other players.

2. You may not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language.

PS. SAFE SPACE IS CALLED POK. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF IT? LET ME GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT.

No. That's not kind of funny how Zethy finds you in Droga. It's kind of funny that there's only a handful of players able or willing to go to the lengths of the latest xpacs because of people like you. You already understand the mechanic, so if someone zones in and you kill them, go gate out and find another zone -- common courtesy, right?

Don't bother responding,
    As I won't be responding to you again.
  20. sinadven Journeyman

lol coming from ppl that got caught out talking about there third party commands in chat lol