Free Goodies to Returning/New Firiona Vie Players

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by AlmarsGuides, Jan 12, 2018.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

I did something special for the Holidays that I decided to just make a reoccuring thing for any new/returning players on Firiona Vie. Anyone on FV that wants a few sets of Collectibles all you need to do is send me a private message on the forums here OR (the better way) is to make a post on my website's page which is here.

I link the four different collectible sets there and tell you how much EXP they give. Just leave your character's name there and I will parcel them in 24hrs. It may take slightly longer if you message me on the forums I don't check every day!

Additionally I am making this post for a broader reason as well. I'm offering even MORE free stuff to anyone willing to devote a little bit of time to me by helping with my website. I don't need anything really tough done, basically I just need minor proof reading! You don't need to know grammar or spelling (although it would be very prefered if you did; I'd like people to point out *all* my mistakes). I'm looking for people to correct mistakes I make that are like I make that are like this. Sometimes I write my guides when I am exhausted, like I am right now and I create a sentence that makes virtually NO sense. Then, sometimes I miss that sentence when proof reading my own work and it goes into the finalized guide.

I go into more detail on my website of how you can get some free stuff for doing this for me. If it interests you it's something you can do during med breaks for even more loots! (or just straight up plat/kronos)
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  2. Bikk Journeyman

I just wanted to drop in to say thanks for creating these guides. I came back in October boxing a couple heroic toons. I followed your gearing guides and leveling paths and have two toons at 103. Theres tons of info out there on EQ but your site makes it pretty easy to understand. Just wanted to give you a little shout out and say thanks.
    Yallaen and moogs like this.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

You're welcome! I try to make my guides so basic that everyone can understand them - there's nothing more frustrating than being stuck on something and the only documentation you can find online about it being written by someone who already assumes you know some of the more advanced stuff!

If you have any questions still about leveling or gearing your two chars let me know - I'm trying to fill in any blanks I can possibly think of with my Ring of Scale Leveling Guide
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Not new, not returning, and yet I want to say thank you for the guides you have put forth for all of us. If there is anything I can help ya with please just ask. I love to give back and help others.
    moogs and AlmarsGuides like this.
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

Does anyone in your guild/on your server have spreadsheets or lists of all the recipes you need in order to reach 350 of each Tradeskill?

All I have found on Tradeskills past 300 is: http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home

and another website that looked like it was hosted on geocities
  6. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

I've got my own version of lists extracted from EQtraders, but they are far from complete. The new /output file should help to narrow things down in the near future a bit more about what does/doesn't count.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Using /output in game it doesnt seem like it works for TS recipes, is that an intended change?
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Most everyone uses the TR ones. Maybe after this patch a few will explore it more and hopefully make something.
  9. Wgrace45 New Member

they give much exp?
  10. Yallaen New Member

Hello! I will be willing to help on occasion, if I can. I am "trying" to unbox my 56 Mage and 20sumthing chanter, but they are still tweaking the account. Until then, I have my "new" 11 Mage named Yallaen and I play on FV (because I love to role play with it). Feel free to toss me some gear, and send me a msg on your website and I'll go hit it up.