There are currently six Progression servers, plus or minus one

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Oxgoad, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

In the 1/8/2018 community news announcement, the information was not updated to account for the merger of Fippy and Vulak.:oops:
  2. Numiko Augur

those FAQ's are never well written, I've seen such things as we would be getting Auto AA's from only 2 expansions behind (it's actually 4) and that we would "never" get LoN loot because it is out of era......
    Oxgoad likes this.
  3. Numiko Augur

another error i noticed is it says Phinny still has the "classic" exp rate.

After the bump we got with the launch of GoD I think we are pretty well equal with Lockjaw / Ragefire, it should be state we have "progression" speed exp rates now.
  4. Machentoo Augur

This isn't accurate, because Lockjaw and Ragefire will also get a boost with the launch of GoD. They will be well ahead of Phinny again.
  5. Silinius Augur

We got a significant boost! Woot woot!
  6. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

It appears to be a cut-and-paste from a previous FAQ, which is fine. But it seems a few things slipped through the proofreading process. They did catch the Fippy/Vulak merger later on in the post, just not everywhere.
  7. Numiko Augur

If this is the case, then lockjaw and ragefire should show as (near) live speed and not progression anymore..... :p
  8. Numiko Augur

I did a little exp test to see where the servers stand now.

I created a level 1 WE warrior on a live server, Ragefire and Phinny and did the initial jail break quest and observed how much exp each got for completing the Quest

What I found was on a live sever she ended up 33% into level 2

On Ragefire she ended up 90% into level 1.

On Phinny she ended up 83% into level 1.

So while yes Ragefire and Lockjaw do have a better exp rate still, it is not that great a difference anymore.
    snailish likes this.