Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Tour Augur

If you're using a social macro you can add a /timer line to your macro if you have room and give it any cool down overlay you wish such as the "lowest cool down timer for the abilities fired off via that button".
    Risiko likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Being able to use find to find my pet when it has found something to play with!
    Dsuna, Geroblue and PathToEternity like this.
  3. scapegoat New Member

To have warning before getting banned, that something seemingly intended, which has been in the game for many years, is actually unintended and will result in a ban.
  4. Kinadorm Augur

Death effects need to be updated for the current game. After dying I can't even cast Unity on myself until the death effect fades since it costs over 4k mana now.

Fix the bug where when you purple and survive but your mouse can't click anything until you zone. This is one of the worst bugs I encounter on a regular basis. If it can't be fixed then a keyboard command to restore mouse functionality since the keyboard continues to work.
    PCSS, Nniki, Chanteren and 4 others like this.
  5. Kiras Augur

Rez effects to go into the last buff slot instead of the first one. It keeps interfering with my OCD buff order habits.

A way to force advloot to roll instantly instead of waiting a minute or two before the rolls trigger.
    Ranger Dave, Xanumbik, PCSS and 10 others like this.
  6. svann Augur

map improvements:
    1. toggle to put group member names on map instead of X's that you have to mouseover.
    2. labels should enlarge when you you magnify the map.
    Ranger Dave, Sarglahob, Nniki and 4 others like this.
  7. Bamboompow Augur

More free time to play the game.
    eepok and Caell like this.
  8. Villy New Member

Consolidate aug distillers. Only have one type, this is so annoying.
    Dalsina, Straahdx, Anglesy and 6 others like this.
  9. Villy New Member

Have AA descriptions also show what the current benefit is, not only what the next rank is going to be. Makes it hard to prioritize when I don't know what the upgrade looks like from one line to the next.
  10. Villy New Member

Larger trader satchels
    Ranger Dave, Dalsina, PCSS and 6 others like this.
  11. Rowanoak Elder

One QoL I would love is a faction window that lists all factions and the actual values you have,
    would be nice to not have to go to the mob to check, and to be able to follow your progress as
    you raise/lower your faction
    Second, It would be nice if there was a toggle to auto buy glyphs for you after they've been used and the AA are available to replenish it
    Lastly, would be nice if I didn't have to click off Nights Endless Terror in order to use Last Stand
    Chanteren, Zhaunil_AB and Risiko like this.
  12. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

Being able to filter search in bazaar to collectables not yet collected.
    Dalsina, PCSS, NavyMatt and 6 others like this.
  13. Moege Augur

I would love to have tradeskill sets saved.

Just like spellsets but the shown recipes in the item container show you the set of recipes you added.
    Would be nice if it works across the different containers also e.g

Making a tinkering combine:
    blacksmithing
    tailoring
    jewelcraft
    tinkering

For one of the items I made a lot of, already know the recipes just all the typing and referring to my sheet outside eq got a bit frustrating.
    Chanteren likes this.
  14. Kyzvs Augur

Should Franklin kill 'em for you as well? :D It's a big game, there's a million transport shortcuts already.

The 70 ones at the moment are in Stoneroot falls which sounds like a long trip - takes less than 5 mins to run from Teek. No biggie.

'Chanter Merc would have to balance well with fleeing - no point having one that runs on 3 mob-pull - and could be massively OP. Interesting idea though.

I'd love to see a merc that pulls - I know it can't happen, I just miss playing a cleric as a main below 85 and you can't pull, tank and play a healer properly at the same time - chaining CH does not count.

Aug management is a good idea, I have to run a spreadsheet to know mine.

Pet inventory would be great as well.

Offline trader log - I leave my trader online just so I can have the log file and parse it into MySQL /saddo
    Risiko and mmats like this.
  15. Moege Augur

Each time you log in to an offline trader it does show you what was sold (goes to your logfile also). If seller could do a search for your trader to check if you need to restock. No idea if the barter/buyer one also does a log.
    Tatanka likes this.
  16. HeatherPurrs Augur

This is probably impossible but, remove the double rez timer penalty. Only one rez timer per death please. One way or the other I don't care but the rez penalty for zoning to bind because the raid takes to long to get you a rez (remove this) or the additional rez timer after you rez from that death (or remove this one.).
    PCSS and Sarglahob like this.
  17. Thrillho Augur

I've got a macro set up for this. Unfortunately, I can't recall the actual code for it, but you should be able to find it if you look around a bit:

/doability AANumber
    /{buy AA, whatever this command is} AANumber
    /timer AARefreshTime

You can macro this one too.

/blockspell NET {not sure of this command either}
    /doability Last Stand
    /unblockspell NET {again not sure of command}
    /timer Last Stand Refresh Time
    PCSS likes this.
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It's /blockspell add me (spell number)
    Night's Endless Terror is 49278, pulled from spells_us.txt
    You could also choose to use an older defensive discipline that doesn't have a rune proc, like Final Stand. And if you didn't know, there is a new upgrade to the line called Culminating Stand with a much bigger rune.
    PCSS likes this.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

This times 10 bazillion :)
    Dalsina, Ulrin, Risiko and 2 others like this.
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

unfortunately i've been told this isn't possible, but i agree would be awesome.

1. i'd love to see the ability to buy (really expensive, or something i dont know) a guild hall placeable "buffer" toon that if there was an enchanter online you could buy a clarity from or haste. If a shaman was online, you could buy a focus, etc.

2. Guild hall placeable research table (hopefully coming soon!)
    3. Mage coh across zones for some ridiculously expensive amount of AA.
    4. Personal clicker item to go to guild banner, even if it costs me RL Cash in the marketplace.
    5. Keyring for storing transportation items.
    6. Ability to place campfires where the 3 person minimum includes my mercenary, letting me place with 2 + a merc.
    7. Master "I have a big a$$ monitor" toggle that you could use to scale your existing UI upwards in one fell swoop or more scaling options on individual windows.
    8. Tradeskill "tab" in bank
    9. if you were max tradeskills, some quest for a master trophy that would let us consolidate all our trophy items into one.
    10. Quest item storage like many other games have that gets this crap out of your standard inventory content.
    PCSS, Risiko and Tatanka like this.