Disable autorenew

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hissteria, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Hissteria Lorekeeper

There is no way to remove autorenew on my account and I am no longer going to give you cawksuckers my money willfully. If you charge my accounts, 2 of them, I will do chargebacks on both the subscription for this month and for purchasing RoS.
  2. Funk Augur

Log into your account on the main Everquest page (not forums) and go to Membership Info, and you can cancel manually each time you pay a monthly fee, if you wish.
  3. Draazen New Member

Someone must have been hit with the exploit ban :)
  4. Wijimoto Journeyman

Be forewarned: If you do a chargeback, those accounts will be perma-banned. No changing your mind!
  5. CrazyEq New Member

You can not long in to your ACOUNT at all! I have 4 acounts that are coming up next week so they get 45.00 for free
  6. CrazyEq New Member

My Quest CAN I stop REOCCURRING Chargers And Nothing Else
  7. WAFLOL Journeyman

You could always consider cancelling your credit card linked to the accounts. Just have them send you a new one, minor inconvenience for sticking it to the man!
    Funk likes this.
  8. Hissteria Lorekeeper

I was not able to stop the autorenew. This suspension essentially forced me to pay for a subscription. So mafia. So illegal. So researching....
  9. WAFLOL Journeyman

Report the card lost? I agree, this is illegal in terms of denying access to main account which holds the CC charge info.
  10. Donutsz12 Elder

Waah
    Waah
    Waah

omg!!!
  11. Yruc Augur

They stated in another thread that while you are suspended the auto-renew is cancelled.