Happy New Year Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yanster, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Yanster Augur

To everyone playing on Ragefire , Darkwind wishes everyone an happy new year .
    Its been a nice server to be playing on , and hopefully the harmony we created persist .
    Special thanks to who made this possible .

Have a nice party !

Yanster soon aka Shalafi
    Mhad likes this.
  2. Vanishin Lorekeeper

Things have come a long way from Kunark/Velious and racing the boxers, that's for sure!
  3. Mhad Lorekeeper

Racing each other! ;)
  4. Hirbow Augur

"Its been a nice server to be playing on , and hopefully the harmony we created persist .
    Special thanks to who made this possible .
    Have a nice party !"

I think the harmony was created when Toxic -Twisted Legacy rage quit the server. I'm glad they did not survive the server, just like they didn't survive Phinny :)
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  5. FineWine New Member

Hopefully the harmony persist lul. Says the peeps who killed the remaining harmony and caused most of the discord on the server. GGz happy new year.
  6. Kattria Minx Augur

Happy new year! I'm ridiculously happy at how friendly Ragefire is now that we've matured through the rough years (Classic through Velious).
  7. Xanadas Augur

Harmony, much like the buff, is short-lived unless it's refreshed regularly. :)
  8. Raltar Augur

I foresee some dark times ahead for the server for those few open world targets that will be required for progression, but hopefully the server can come together and work things out again.