Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Zaph Augur

Is it also intended that the vendors still offer spell scrolls for sale if you have bought them, unlike before
  2. Paladin Augur

Why not just fix the problem, rather than just leave your customers holding the bag? It has worked in the past, so it can work again.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Ishtass Augur

Increased data size mixed with serverside lookups and scaling issues with multiple people doing the operation... it's very possible this is just new strain on old code and may not be an easy fix.
  4. Malbro Augur

There in lies the problem, I am unable to get a merc AA so it is never fixed. I am consistently seeing merc EXP going negative.
    Xeladom likes this.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I am almost certain this hasn't been mentioned already, but jic it wasn't:
    The "Golden Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle" says in it's description it'd give "Mount blessing Sana".
    What it gives is "Mount blessing Paza" though...
  6. Ishtass Augur

Your merc exp is just really negative, it'll take awhile to climb out, but it will climb out. However you're correct in that it's not fixed. Every time I get a new merc AA, it goes really negative again.
  7. Cloudia Augur

Seeing this on 2 toons now once they hit lvl 110. My shammy box had 3 merc AA dinged in an HA that gave the daily bonus, stated she got another merc AA point.
    When I went to buy something she had Zero merc AA and bar was empty.

My main has been bouncing from 0 to around 85% of an AA for merc for the last 300 regular AA points doing tasks and such. glad I had managed to spend down to zero before she dinged 110, too bad I wasn't able to do the same on shammy (forgot).
  8. draginn Elder

9. NotSkrem New Member

Beastlords (phinigel)

roundkick + feral swipe AA = less dps than regular kick.

tested on grey mobs in lavastorm (no crits or kick modifiers)
    kick damage = 114-329 :: average hit equaled in 231
    roundkick + FS = 37-310 with average hits equaling to 127

Give a refund for the feral swipe AA or adjust the damage please. Spending 9 AA for a DPS ability should provide a increase, not a decrease.