Another merc AA post

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malbro, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Malbro Augur

Something needs to be done about this.

At the rate I'm going, my merc is not going to get more then 3 AAs banked.

It just went from 100% to minus 57%.:mad:
  2. Lily Augur

I've been sitting at 6 AAs since last Saturday.
  3. Bolfo New Member

My alt get so far normal Merc AA, my Main- Zero- 0,0 -nothing - which bug we have now?
  4. Jetboy Lorekeeper

From what I can tell so far, it seems that my Merc is totally bugged and stuck (as mentioned above and elsewhere) if my EXP bar is set to normal EXP only, which normally shouldn't matter. If I set it to 100% AA EXP then my Merc seems to become un-bugged and starts gaining EXP but at a majorly reduced rate. Sure, it seems to be moving now but will be ages before I get 1 Merc AA!!
  5. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Nevermind!! I just logged back in for the day and ALL of my Merc EXP is now gone and back to ZERO!!!
  6. Bolfo New Member

Dont forget the Merc AA bug.. i cant get exp with merc (100Exp)@Main, set it than 90Exp/10AA , now i get again exp:( my alt so far ok by 100%. ) steps: 0,xx/0,78/1,14 (1 AA Banked)/1,37/1,60 > next step0 >>>>>Than my AA exp bar goes 0,0 > ZERO. Hope Daybreak bring back the lost Merc AA, hard enough to do that exp.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Merc AAs need to be tweaked anyway. it shouldn't take so long to get them and is just another pointless roadblock that adds to the tedium of the game.
  8. Bolfo New Member

@devs 28.12 --any news -with the merc AA problem?