Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Wizard spell: ethereal braid(110). it is supposed to "proc" an extra random ethereal 35% of the time, but it seems to be way lower than that.
    Furthemore, it seems that the proc-chance is affected by what ethereals you have memmed in your spellset, rather than the ethereals you have in your spellbook.
    If you only have ethereal braid in your spell-set(without any other RoS-ethereals) then it will never proc an additional random ethereal.

Is it intended that not having all RoS-ethereals memmed, will reduce the chance of extra braid procs?

The wizard EoK-spell ethereal fuse(105) did not behave that way, it could proc an ethereal you did not have in your spellset.
  2. Lunnetta New Member

Ability: enchant conflagrant platinum, says its all/all and lets me learn the ability as a paladin, but doesnt teach me the ability. I am not an enchanter but was hoping they made this so all classes could do it as an ability. If they did, it doesn't save anywhere. Is this meant for enchanters only?
  3. Paladin Augur

Are the Armor drops rare?

We have completed Hunter in one zone and several kills on Skyfire (a number of them killed more than once) -- and we have seen 2 armor drops.
  4. Augsian New Member

I agree that the inability to summon and the pet model may be different things. I just want to mention it, because I can't parse the difference between the pet with the focus and without to determine if the focus is working properly, so I would like them to take a look at it now while they are reviewing the summoning bug. I would hate to have them fix the summoning bug, only for me to have to start posting bugs 2 days later that the focus is still not improving pets.

For reference I have EM 20, and its still not changing the model.
  5. Allayna Augur

6. Stedy New Member

Merc's still not showing or using weapons, shields. Merc AA xp is still not working properly. Upon reaching max aa where it should give me an AA, it simply resets and the bar remains purple. This is very very problematic and I have lost 2 weeks of xp gain from this. Also, Monk's master's synergy is not firing with Firestorm of Fists....I have to revert back to Torrent of Fists for it to fire (I have reported this via /bug, but have not heard any other mention of it).
    Primarily xp in ROS and EOK, but these bugs are all the time.

Stedy - 110 Monk of FV
    Ishtass likes this.
  7. HeatherPurrs Augur

Posted this before but not told if this is a bug or intended.

Purify is and is not removing RoS DOTs. Even if it does remove a RoS DOT the mob is able to immediately reapply the DOT.

FD is still fairly often not dropping aggro in/during combat and is seen through during combat often times the mob never drops aggro at all and continues on the Monk during FD and the mob has to be "taunted" off.
  8. Moege Augur

Overthere:

Shadowknight spells does not show up on find window when onyl show useable is checked.
  9. draginn Elder

Form of def lvl 27 isn't under the AA tab the new ROS raid rings have form of def lvl 27 but clicky part is broke only gives lvl 26!
  10. Sindaiann Augur

Can we get an idea on ETA for the return of the NPC Hortulanus Cryolex in Overthere for both the group and raid missions?

Has a direct effect on the expansion push.

That or remove the group trigger phase until it is fixed and put the NPC back so raids can still occur.
  11. Tyreel Augur

So much fun logging in to planned raids on Saturday before Christmas to find out a raid is unavailable due to an exploit in the group mission requested from the same npc... Was there really no other way to handle this? This makes the painful process of flagging a full raid this time of year even harder.
    Metanis, svann, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  12. Naonak Journeyman

Merc AAs and xp bar still showing purple.

Was only on one toons, but now has spend over multiple accounts.
    Does not effect all accounts at the same time.
    But is problematic across 3 accounts, only ever effecting 2 out of 3 at one time.
    So why is that a case?
    It doesn't effect every character on a said account or every character on all 3 accounts at one time. Or 3 character at the same time on 3 accounts.
    On another note, it doesn't effect multiple people on my server or guild.

It is like it picks and chooses who it is going to effect and when.
  13. Naonak Journeyman

Also noticed it seem to effect toons when buying spending AAs and going lower than 3.
    For me they play up on 3/5/7 AAs banked
  14. Gillette Lorekeeper

Noticed that I lose my merc experience when I zoned. Specifics:
    Merc Type: Healer - Siren
    Level: 110
    Zone: The Overthere
    Zoned by casting an evac
    Myself and the merc did not die
    Experience on the current merc AA was about 60%
    After evac, experience bar was empty and did not even show that it was at 0%
    Experience was set at 80% to AA, 20% to regular.

Based on past experiences ... It will eventually become a purple bar and slowly progress till its full. Then it will resume with regular merc experience. (It's like the experience is being reset to a negative experience value on zoning.)
  15. Scila Augur

Add Lceum ... 108 merc healer bixie
  16. Ishtass Augur

While I think you're getting closer, it's not explicitly a zoning issue. As for myself, I zone more often than earning a single MAA point, yes still am able to (very) slowly climb up in points. I think for me it just happens when I gain a point, it resets really low. I don't have supporting evidence though, since I don't watch it like a hawk.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Scaler is not marked can be used in tradeskills, so it will not go in a tradeskill only bag with all of my other TS tools.
  18. Tutankamen Augur

Ever since the expansion my Possessed Dreadstone Summoner's Orb no longer procs pets like it's supposed to (it's broken).
  19. Moege Augur

Overthere
    NPC: Cromslor (melee tomes) shows on find for a mage while "Only show destinations I can use" is checked
  20. Moege Augur

Magician
    Cauldron of countless goods when clicked does not show the cooldown anymore.