All Access Member showing Silver Player

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ragefire Monk, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Ragefire Monk New Member

Can't log into any of the TLP servers. Restarted client multiple times, restarted PC. This is the 3rd time this has happened...
    Logging into live to see 29 days of membership remaining
  2. dinozo_povar Journeyman

This is happening to me too
    Suddenly Silver?!

The other day, I accidentally let my subscription lapse. I was instatly disconected, logged back in, and I was silver. I said, "oops," clicked a krono, and life goes on.

However, it keeps happening! At least once a day since then I have been instantly disconnected at seemingly random times, and I log back in silver. The inventory window shows, "All Access Days Left: 28" e.g., yet I am silver and my gear doesn't work.

Exiting and running the patcher fixes this, so I wasn't mad at first.
    But, it happens every day! Sometimes multiple times daily. :mad:

Anyone else Experience this?
    Could a petition possibly get this fixed? Would I need to provide more info?
  3. ieaien_bertox Journeyman

Having the same issue here. Also have an issue where I purchased RoS and it does not show it as an expansion I own. The DBG website shows I purchased it, as does my bank account.
  4. Ozark New Member

Same here. It goes silver at random and says I only own 23 out if 24 expansions. Have to log right out from game when I notice I'm not getting experience. If you log out to server choice and click server again seems to help. Although I had to do it 3 times this morning.