Test Update 12/14/2017 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is fixed internally. I expect it will go live in the January patch.
  2. Lunnetta New Member

When creating Conflagrant gem of security in a hybrid research kit, I ended up with "wrapped conflagrant gem of security", if I try to click on it to view the item I crash everytime, but when i look at it through the hybrid research window I can view it as a blank temp item. This was on Emarr. Sorry if its been posted already. I dont really understand
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not reproduce this.
  4. Lunnetta New Member

Update, it was my own fault, It an issue with a UI file, when i load the default UI its all good, thank you
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Waldagar Augur

108 BST on Tunare AA pet swarm no longer works as intended. No pets ever appear. I made a new hotkey from the AA tab and got the same result. It has a weird behavior. I can target a mob and hit the button and it will aggro the mob, but no pets appear. The other cool thing is it is constantly ready and never goes on cooldown no matter how much I spam it.

Additional information: I also can't click anything that produces a temp pet: vicious rabbit, sailor necklace, clockwork AoE spider thingy.

Casting my temp pet werewolves worked just fine. Pets proc'ed from my weapon just fine.
  6. Derd Augur

On live or test, this is test patch thread.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

[IMG]

This is where I found Mayor Salvador West on Test. I'm not sure how or why he got up here but he can't be hailed from the room below and he has been sitting here for the last week since the patch so no one has been able to do any of his quests.
    Ishtass and Nniki like this.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

9. Livecritter New Member

Was trying to run Tipt and the Ikkinz group trials from Gates of Discord and we were able to get the Expedition but the window seemed to bug out and wouldn't let us zone in. The window was stuck on Pending and would never flag to Yes.
  10. Brolie Lorekeeper

This is also happening in the raid trials and through the Agent of Change instances such as Txevu. The only workaround had been waiting for the zone-in timer to expire and request a new one but most times it took another person to make the instance to even get it to work and most times it still did not work. This also does not work if you do something like the previously mentioned Txevu since the replay timer is immediately 3+ days.
  11. Niloiv Elder

Bards Alliance of Sticks and Stones does NOT fulminate using new RoS insults. We tried both insults. To confirm that our system was still working, we switched to EoK insults and had no trouble fulminating.