Bugs Galore

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tutankamen, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Tutankamen Augur

I'm seeing all kinds of crazy things happen. Is anyone else?
    So far-

I've gotten a phantom 'reward' showing up in my list which has a string of pearls graphic. When I click on it it says its a reward for a quest i never completed. and wont' let me claim the reward.

I've had a character die and come back completely naked after rez. No gear. I had to log out and back in.

My friends list completely vanished. And hasn't come back yet.

These are just the things I noticed myself. I've also heard some mages say they can't see the damage their spells are doing.
  2. Moege Augur

Just for fun I went through the live bug thread and tried to make a list. Added some that came through super secret general channel.

*Logged into account and no characters in list, Yes it was the correct server.
    *XP loss on death after divine rez.
    No XP granted when killing monsters, others in group are getting xp.
    Heroic adventure never allowing anyone to zone in, too dangerous to enter.
    Progression done but cannot request group mission
    Pets not able to be summoned in Gribble task
    NPC giving raid instance then saying you are not allowed to zone in,
    Tradeskill combines not working.
    *Pets not being summoned.
    *Monk statistic decreasing as you level.
    *Lag.
    *Gorowyn Translocator Lantern is a pain to place.
    *Unknown DB on spells/potions
    *Having to be level 110 to buy a level 108 mercenary aa (Healing acumen)
    Cannot claim Hero rewards when over 40/50
    *Merchant window jumping to to first item when you purchase anything
    Epileptic inducing animation on Bridle of the Balefire Wyvern
    Cannot use hotkey to dismount from Bridle of the Balefire Wyvern
    *NPC's missing from Find window
    Parcel merchant buying items for currency they deal in
    *Bards achievement Lyricist's Casting Proficiency level 110, on login when bard is lower level than 110.
    *Clayton Teek does not assign adventures to 106 and higher level toons
    Having to redo quest since the tradeskill combines are not active
    Beastlord promised heal is not working
    *Fellowships: Characters were added that is unknown
    *Glyph of Arcane Secrets II was not updated to work for newer spells
    *Level 110 spell not overwriting 105 spell (ranger: protection of woodlands / forest)
    *Necromancer facing impossible choice on type3 augs, not enough slots by far to match what is being used in spellsets
    *Almost convinced that resist rates get worse the higher you level
    Rumor is that raid Talendor breath effect is not working

* Experienced or seen firsthand.
  3. Kyzvs Augur

I cast group (whatever the spell above KEI is) on my group yesterday. I then cast single target Clairvoyance on the two biffy mana-drains (merc healer and merc caster) - I got the following messages:

Your virtue spell has been overwritten
    Your blessing of <something> has been overwritten

So as an Enchanter overwriting a mana spell, I'm getting messages for something the merc cleric cast. I can repeat that no problem. I think it's message only - the spells look okay on the mercs.

Also - small pet peeve for us people who enjoy 'the journey' at lower levels :) . The Gift of Xev change to summon items in the bag is a pita when you summon six bags at a time for loot and want to discard all of the bandages and most of the provisions - it was much quicker having them on the cursor. And the drink stacks beyond 20, but the food doesn't - more frustrating than it should be, I know! (this will also filter down to cornucopia spell as well)
  4. alanon Lorekeeper

Healer mercs Assurance RK2 is overwriting my druids lvl 107 RK1 Arcronite skin buff . I've put merc on passive then cast the RK1 skin on the characters I want it on and as soon as merc is switched off passive it goes through and overwrites all the skin buffs.
  5. Snowman00 New Member

The Live Bug list is tracking all known issues and being actively worked by Development. Most are expected to be fixed today though if anything like ages past, we will have daily patches for a week. Since my primary character was deleted on go live (also not listed above and a known issue across servers), I'm actually happy I can't play at the moment. From several of the reports I've read, there are some developers that need to be fired over this.
  6. Moege Augur

*Cannot claim Hero rewards when over 40/50

Now experienced this, reward window is blank when it should have Hero aa reward
  7. alanon Lorekeeper

Ok, I just got the RKII version of Arcronite Skin and the merc healers Assurance RKII is still overwriting it. I blocked assurance so I can keep the druid buff until this gets fixed.