You have been disconnected

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ganjo75, Dec 18, 2017.

1. ganjo75 New Member

every time i log on with a caracter in the game i get log out with a black screen sayin you have been disconnected.. i tried and tried but the error keep occuring so what could i do to play ?
  2. Invictvs Augur

Playing under vpn? Could also be bad files. Check internet connection. Hard wired or wireless? Check cable for cat tears. Check wireless settings. Try on a different laptop. Re-download the game and try again.
  3. ganjo75 New Member

thanks for the reply
    no i dont got any vpn , i did the validation progress in the EQ launcher and they saw nothing wrong too , my internet connection is fine i can play other online games and not a wireless

i will download again but i dont think its coming from that :(
  4. Caell Augur

Possibly Windows firewall or a 3rd party Antivirus/Firewall is blocking the game from connecting?
    svann likes this.
  5. Hardcore New Member

Having the same issue on 3 accounts was working fine before patch this morning, also I do log in for 10 to 20 seconds, then you been disconnected.
  6. Hardcore New Member

I tried turning of fire wall, malware ect still disconnecting after 20 seconds after I log onto a toon
  7. Hardcore New Member

My problem was discord, after turning it off completely it works
  8. ganjo75 New Member

i did uninstall the game then install it again , but the problem is still the same :( its really annoying because i really want to play again on everquest and try the new server but im not gonna pay for something i cant even play now :(
    anyone got a solution for me ? i dont use discord so it dont have anything to do with the disconnection
  9. Caell Augur

Something else to try. Some malware can affect the network stack in interesting and unexpected ways. I would run www.malwarebytes.com (it's free) and see if it finds something; if it does let it remove it and reboot.