Enchanted Conflagrant Platinum

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kase, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Kase Augur

Has anyone found a recipe for this ability yet for a researcher to craft?
  2. svann Augur

Same pattern as previous ability: enchant xxxx. For paper use runic sortilege sheet.
    Kase likes this.
  3. Stephsanity Augur

That doesn't help me figure out the recipe lol
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

5. Kase Augur

Jhenna_BB likes this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

[IMG]

Probably because there is no class listed on the spell. It as also a tradeskil tag. Not sure if can be made into something else but it doest work combining it with a Conflagrant Platinum. I clicked one on my warrior and same as on my enchs, no ability.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Unfortunately, it is broken :(
    I fixed this internally.
    It will need a full patch to go in :/ So January.

(The name of the expansion constant changed after I made the scripts that give the AA... so they fail, and unfortunately, the default of scripts on items is "continue." So, the script fails to run, the item gets the default everything is okay continue message, and poof :( )
    Kase likes this.
  8. Kase Augur

I've already "learned this ability" after the patch in January will I have to aa then?
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No. The script failed 100%. There is not a single bit of info stored on your character about that scroll. You'll have to acquire (make yourself or buy from another player) another scroll.
  10. Kase Augur

have screenshot I used to /petition when it occurred and sent to GM. I mean those materials are hard to come by.
  11. Warpeace Augur

So now this will be tradable?

You posted before against this kind of thing with some other enchant ability spells. Will you consider looking back through other research created enchant abilities and make them tradable also?
  12. Haffa New Member

WHAT???!!!??? i made the scroll i scribed the scroll and when you fix it i have to make another one???!!!
    your records will show that Enchanthis on luclin server made 4 scrolls gave 1 to person who helped me with mats sold 2 and .... well what do ya think i did with the 4th scroll ?? ate it ?? the least you can do is return the mats needed to make this scroll

That just aint right
    Tronda, Kase and Yinla like this.
  13. Uonad New Member

So is this going to be patched anytime soon, cause its still broken.
  14. Vanrau Augur

It's in the upcoming January patch on the 17th if they don't patch before then.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Vanrau is correct. The next full patch, which is currently scheduled for 1/17/18.
    Note the emphasis there. I don't know of any more emergency patches, but this change will not be included in an emergency patch. (And those are well emergencies! so don't know far ahead of time, and we only include thing needed for the emergency, not extraneous things.)
  16. Maedhros High King

Is this broken again? Just tried to scribe single and mass versions for my 110 chanter, got "You learn something new" x2 but neither spell is in my spell book.
  17. Brohg Augur

AAs, capt.
  18. Maedhros High King

Haha thanks. I forgot all about the AA enchant metals.