Need help with server transfer

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by FlthyCatfsh, Dec 14, 2017.

1. FlthyCatfsh New Member

Hey guys I've got some time freed up so I wanted to spend some time on Everquest again. I would like to pick my 65 druid back up and work my way up to the hundreds to experience some newer content.

I was in a progression guild when I left so he's parked on Trakanon and it seems really dead there. Looks like FV, Bristlebane and CT have higher populations, do I have a better chance of finding folks to level with if I transfer? I know the game is super top heavy so folks my lvl are scarce but even finding an active guild would make it much more enjoyable.
  2. moogs Augur

Trakanon and Zek servers, you might as well be playing alone. The populations are nowhere near what they used to be, but there are typically 500+ players online during US evening hours on the other servers. You should be able to find somebody to group with if you do more than simply put yourself out there.
  3. oldandnasty Augur

Don't forget Trak has the free /servertansfer to move off it.
  4. Owl56 Elder

Reality check, you will be hard pressed to find an active group on any server (shy of the progression ones) as on older servers even the alts are nearing the top.