Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Dewhead Journeyman

Ioulin's Warrant (Raid Charm) is not scaling correctly. At level 109 with a full set of Ranger raid visible gear (EOK), it is only granting ~3912 HME. I didn't screenshot it but I think the stats actually went *down* when I gained a level.
  2. Shoey New Member

Here or Over There? task

I still have the same problem after today's patching. When I attempt the final combine, I get this message "This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this."

I tried hailing Crestra again. She offers to repeat the instructions for the [simple earring], but I don't learn the recipe.
  3. Blitter Elder

BARD
    AA - Boastful Bellow
    You have added Endurance to the cost of using this ability.

Is it supposed to be endurance and not mana?
    2017-12-12 16:58 Changed Endurance_cost from 0 to 2500

I am running out of endurance very fast - after about 15mins of constant pulling. I'm max AA and have all the enhanced reformation (endurance regen) AA's. Just seems very high cost atm.
  4. niente Developer

The variable that holds EXP overflowed at the highest levels. It was not caught on beta because you don't lose EXP when you die there. I understand your frustration, I remember what it was like to lose EXP because there were no clerics around. I look forward to getting 110 this weekend (hopefully) so I can die and lose a level myself. :p
  5. mackal Augur

Boastful Bellow is DPS now. Use Sonic Disturbance for pulling, which has push back :/
  6. Jaerlyn Augur

It's not a true fix, but if you drop the quest and redo it, it'll work.
  7. Sere New Member

2% endurance per cast with 120k endurance != dps. It's more like a burn only, and then I would still hesitate.

With all the mana and endurance costs that have been put on bards, the removal of their ability to kite, it's way past time to make regen songs and spells benefit bards as well.

As for Sonic Disturbance the pushback doesn't do as much as the stun on boastful bellow did, they are not equivalent.
  8. Blitter Elder

Will look into that.

I still think it's way too high tho. At lvl 72, it's 500 endurance per bellow. Raid gear like Hanvar's Loop at required lvl 70 has 290 endurance.
  9. Axxius Augur

Mission 'End of an Empire' awards the raid achievement 'Stalwart Guardian' instead of its group version.
  10. mackal Augur

never said it was wroth it, just what they intended :p
  11. Evilash Journeyman

12. Dewhead Journeyman

Tested:

Took off all my visible armor, re-equipped. No change.
    Replaced all my visible armor, re-equipped. No change.
    Removed type 21 ornaments, re-equipped. No change.

Tried to log into beta to test if it was the same there or if "class specific armor" really meant "ROS Raid Armor" but got error 1017 - looks like beta server may be disabled now.
  13. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The wizard spell: claw of qunard(rk1) has a faulty description, it states that "blazing infiltration" reduces fire resist by 0, rather than by 54.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graphic bug: when you look at the canyon in OT from a distance, the grass-textures appears black. Likely an issue with mipmapping.
  14. Paladin Augur

Is the seemingly total lack of trash loot (vendor loot) intentional?
  15. Metanis Bad Company

RoS version of The Overthere zone.

Group and Parcel Vendor ("a merchant") doesn't show up on Find
  16. svann Augur

The parcel merchant in OT bank area has his send button greyed out.
  17. Nniki Augur

Spell description has a misspelling:

[45518] Defensive Stance
    1: Increase Melee Mitigation by 85%
    Grants 85 defense agains physical attacks.

Might want to clarify the description as well and state that it's a percentage.
  18. Elnn New Member

Just to add to this - the RoS group version of the charm, "Polished Ember Relic" from Skyfire, is also not granting appropriate stats and has the same "class specific armor" requirement. If it is RoS specific class armor it should probably note that, as that would be a departure from how these types of charms have worked previously I believe.
  19. Nniki Augur

Most of the detrimental spells cast by mobs in this expansion seem to go through DA effects. Is this intentional? Because it doesn't make any sense that detrimental effects go through effects that grant "invulnerability" according to their spell descriptions.

If it is intentional, then DA spells should have their spell descriptions updated to state otherwise.
    Metanis likes this.
  20. Arcos Lorekeeper

The recipe for Phlogiston Compound Bow is broken. Combine Staining Kit plus Conflagrant Compound Bow return a can not combine in this container type for any fletching container.

The recipe shows as learned in a Fletching Table but it lists the required components as a Flawless Conflagrant Diamond plus the Combine Staining Kit.

Since the staining kit already requires the raid drop diamond to create it I am assuming you should not need 2 raid drops to make a single bow.