Live Update Bugs 12/12/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 12, 2017.

1. mackal Augur

"Places a mantle of watchfulness on your shoulders, which will respond to area affect spells that deal more than %11 damage with Responsive Light, which will heal your group." and that %11 should be replaced by 20000 in game, so yeah, pretty sure it has a description that makes sense. You get hit by an AE greater than 20k dmg, it procs a heal on your group.
  2. Goodkitty Augur

I think feral swipe is broken. Regular kick seems to be way more dmg than feral swipe + round kick
  3. Axxius Augur

Trying to claim the reward AA Fortitude for finishing everything in Skyfire says:

The system is currently unable to grant your reward for: Savior of The Skyfire Mountains. Please try again later.

Tried 'later' and 'much later', in different zones too. Same result.
  4. Nniki Augur

Bards are also affected by the "no xp from rez at L110" bug.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  5. Nniki Augur

Did not receive credit for the completion of the quest Krama Alaeus - What Makes a Scorpiki? (The Overthere) while out of zone.
  6. Nniki Augur

The base Hero's Forge ornaments are dropping in Howling Stones (RoS)... they haven't historically dropped off mobs. Are they perhaps dropping in place of the new ornaments that are supposed to drop?
  7. Rumstil Lorekeeper

This may just be a parsing error, but it looks like ENC Color Shock AA is referencing a spell that is flagged as beta and hasn't been copied to live.
  8. Kolani Augur

Gust of Atrebe from a Kar`Zok lacerator in Overthere affects mercs that have the Essence of the Dragon mercenary aa purchased.
  9. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Usually Wizard beams has a 20% chance to give the caster a negative feedback(like blindness or stun), however the wizard beam: "funnel of frostbite" has a 20% chance to give you an AC buff called "shield of words"(at least according to the description).

Is that intentional?
  10. Cactusrustler80 New Member

Some mage aa abilities, Servant of Ro and Host of Elements, are hit and miss in instances. Sometimes they fire without issue, most of the time you get a failed message saying ability reset. I guess this is related to all the pet issues I'm hearing about.
  11. niente Developer

This is fixed internally.
    RICE likes this.
  12. Axxius Augur

Same thing with all Savior rewards in all zones.
  13. Sere New Member

When resurrected since Ring of Scale dropped (8 Deaths) I get 0 exp from resurrection even when using a Cleric Divine Res (100% Exp return). I have watched this occur multiple times and I am pissed.

I am also losing 2-1./2 blues bars of exp per death. This is excessive!

At 8 deaths (2-1/2 blues each) I need to be reimbursed for 4 yellow bars worth of experience or 4/5th of the way to level 111. I have de-leveled from 110 twice.

You can verify it by checking the number of deaths since the expansion dropped. Then reimbursing me exp for 2-1/2 blues per death.

I also do not seem to be getting exp from killing mobs or from finishing quests in Ring of Scale.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Hiladdar and RICE like this.
  14. Zarzac Augur

Will this fix for losing xp on rez at 110 make tomorrow's patch?
    Gyurika Godofwar, Hiladdar and RICE like this.
  15. Lorewood Lorekeeper

Mine was very very low ..had to go to free placement and wheel it up to see the actual lantern
  16. Lorewood Lorekeeper

I have gone through a few times asking how to make the sub-combines.. They don't learn that i can tell and when i go to make the combines they give me the cannot combine in this container message. I am max ts for 5 of the items if that matters
  17. RICE New Member

Ditto, dinged, got my spells and aug3. Walked outside pulled succulent and ran away. Died to 37k dot, summoned corpse in lobby, rezzed and got 0% exp back.
  18. smash Augur

My fellowship changed members after expansion. 3 members who were not members in my fs, but in their own.
  19. Lorewood Lorekeeper

20. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It means the recipes are not working properly yet. You have to wait until they fix it, and then restart the quest.