Devs, where are you taking the Ranger class... just so I know.

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Avory, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Semp New Member

[IMG]
  2. Quiverr Journeyman

Since the directions seems to be archers the answer is to expand Headshot.

Either 1 very expensive or 3 expensive new levels of it.

White Cons can be HS at 75% chance of a Blue Con
    Yellow Cons can be HS at 50% chance of a Blue Con
    Red Cons can be HS at 25% chance of a Blue Con

We'll still be skimming the bottom but at least it's throwing the dogs a bone.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  3. Karthos Augur

Doomcaster wins the award for most clueless comment of the year. Jhenna knows more about the ranger class than just about anyone in this game I would wager.

And you are absolutely clueless about things like ranger tanking. If you had any actual knowledge about ranger tanking you would understand that all classes that are not true tanks get by on tanking hard content by being either well over geared or over healed. That shield thing that you would think makes a huge difference does not versus actual t2 eok+ named or multiple mobs.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Our rangers seem pretty happy with their class right now. I don't know if that's because they're generally happy people or maybe the sky isn't falling.
  5. Fintank Augur

Omg other rangers who have unraveled the tapestry that is understanding and acceptance of nerfs! +1 Ring of Valor!
  6. Toomba Elder

+ 1 a lot of people.

I didnt like cheetah getting clubbed, didnt like them taking my favorite pulling kick away, didnt like our juicy CA’s being shortened, didnt like losing lvl 110 to no experience rezzes.

I do like the ranger class

Rangers are better than any other class, ...i dont go to the caster forum and troll wizards, if i did they would know im so jelly