Phinnyprogress.com | DoN Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Ohfuggle Elder

Splits are where it takes skill, even then it's not difficult, yet there's a reason OGC/WT pull in more loot in era every time.

Rankings are for funsies, even if it wasn't tracked guilds would still race to down the content day one.

Only certain targets are even worth tracking such as Quarm, Tunat, OMM, and Vish.

The rest are pug-able.

p.s. I like Xoner talking about people being delusional about rankings. His own guild is whacked out of their mind trying to prove their worth lol.
    Guzzle likes this.
  2. Febb Augur

I find it funny that any guild on a progression server claims to have skill beating content that has all the strats and information posted online. The guilds that had actual skill are the guilds that figured out the strats and beat the content in era first. Everyone else has just been rehashing what other guilds have done before them, they just try to do it a little faster. That's not much of an accomplishment at all.
    Zenshai likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This is a great attitude, you should tell that to everyone on /r/speedrun, there's no real accomplishment in beating a game quick after all.
  4. Guzzle Augur

If you think that's true, then you clearly don't know all the strats :D
  5. Guzzle Augur

Bingo! Our second in command was also otherwise unavailable due to IRL things.

Beyond that, we didn't really consider DoN a vital xpac to race - our members just put together an awesome effort on the fly to do the best we could with what we had.
  6. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

You guys are working really hard to justify yourselves. It's pretty funny, but not unexpected.
  7. Valura New Member

baby joseph sayer, baby joseph sayer, baby joseph sayer
  8. Brumans Augur

I thought a 4 hour race that ended with a difference of 33 seconds was awesome. Especially with the lead OGC had.

I just wish PhinnyProgress worked on PST or at least showed the timestamps hehe. We got our Vish kill at 1:30 AM EST, so it looks like we didn't beat it that night.
  9. NoWay Augur

CoC killed Tirranun on the 7th, EoE killed all on the 6th, gratz CoC on number two.
  10. Guzzle Augur

That would actually make a lot of sense, considering everything is launched in PST anyways!
  11. Ohfuggle Elder

WT zoned in about 2 mins before we did.

Very good race, really good folks over at WT!

EoE #1 Baby! CoC missed the mark yet again!
  12. Astral64 Augur

For a server that claims to not care about racing or competition there sure is a lot of fuss over it!

Want to join in on the fun?

Contact Execute in game or check us out @ http://wild-treasures.com/ for more details if you're interested in being a part of the #1 progression guild on Phinigel.
  13. Bytez New Member

I didn't know Astral was recruiting for CoC... because CoC is the only #1 progression guild currently. Best of luck on the next race! I'm sure you guys will do your best to reclaim the throne.
  14. Somnium Wintersun New Member

Lol, so much trolling up in here. Keep it comin guys!!
  15. Astral64 Augur

You went through the process of making a new account just to say that? Come on fella, you can do better.

In all seriousness there is no need to rag on the Cult. They did a fine job and their #4 spot is nothing to laugh at. The competition on Phinigel is wild after all.

We're all lucky to be on such an active server with this many active raiding guilds. There is a little something for everyone. All time zones, all play styles.

Phinigel truly is a special place.
    Venalin likes this.
  16. Hirbow Augur

The #1 progression guild on Phinny is dead. You mean, WT is the #1 in DoN?
  17. Astral64 Augur

Clearly changing names = dead.
  18. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

Pixel Pirates, err I mean Dragonbone Citadel would like their Classic ranking back kk thx.
  19. Vile One New Member

Who?
  20. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

Not much of a challenge when a casual guild like Mendacium can finish the content on the Saturday the xpac opens. But the race is all ways interesting, I guess. The true winner of the server is yet to be seen. That is the last guild standing that raids content in era. Who will be around to see and care? Have fun while it last and try to be nice to each other.
    Ryak and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.