Test Update 12/5/2017 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 4, 2017.

1. svann Augur

What does this mean?
  2. mackal Augur

I tried to use /cry after a failed intimidation, it appeared to work (on live ...) They could just have made a joke though :p
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you - "Added 20 additional pages to the spellbook." Its the little things that count.
  4. Turoq Journeyman

?
    ??
    ???

LITERALLY go fuq yourself lol... seriously... /everypossiblewaytosaygofuqyourself
    [IMG]

+1 Dev's awesome change, have been diggin it on beta FOR SURE! Don't listen to that above twizzlebiscuit who thinks he/she speaks for the masses
    Tucoh likes this.
  5. Goodkitty Augur

I'm a bit confused. Are the beastlord changes being done and negating the need to put AA into these abilities?
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

I'm guessing mainly for simplification? Like removing the extra buttons for feral swipe / asp / etc. E.g., since feral swipe will be an extra attack on round kick, you can /autoskill round kick and then you don't need an icon up for either one.
  7. Leseul Journeyman

Bard main here... love the change to bellow, keep doing what you do, I absolutely would love the ability to do more damage in addition to providing awesome DPS boosts to my group.

<3 EQ Devs
    Veloce and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Tucoh Augur

video of new boastful bellow animation:
    [IMG]

new vainglorious shout animation:
    [IMG]

devs plz put sound effect to go with this ability that only non-bard characters can hear.
    Veloce and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. mackal Augur

I think the correct statement is that bards want more DPS, but don't want the devs to screw with their pulling tools. These abilities are used for pulling and bards would rather them not turned to DPS tools because we want to use them and not be summoned.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Leseul Journeyman

They didn't mess with pull tools, login to test, the new Sonic disturbance AA only does 1 damage always, this is pure upside
    Veloce and svann like this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Would have made more sense to leave the pull tool alone bards already had and gave them a new song for more dps.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just seen this

Any changes to the agro reduction on Bite of the Asp & Raven's Claw? I assume they are no longer on the same timer.

Not sure I like the idea that I cannot pick when this activates.
  13. smash Augur

You can choose to fire them off MANUALLY, or use autoskill.
    If you use autoskill you can only fire off 1 type of them, first come first serve.

They on same timer. Round kick=feral swipe seperate timer.

Know each power is a skill, which you do have to train up, how effective they at 525 skill i do not know, but it is a major task.

In begin nerf to deaggro