Live Hotfix Bugs 11/21/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

It's the Armor one if I remember correctly. I have it maxed but it's showing new ranks I can't buy yet and has Unknown DB String in the description.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I created a ticket to look at this, but it will be a bit. At least after the expansion.
    Herf likes this.
  3. Hludwolf Developer

This should be fixed now. If you notice anything strange, please let us know.
  4. niente Developer

This is fixed internally and will be on beta Friday.
  5. OldMan New Member

Not sure about reproducing this but my origin is wrong. I'm an iksar and its dropping me in west karana in quenos by the wizard guild leader. I don't know of that is happening to others but I wanted to post in the hopes it can be fixed.
  6. Raytan Augur

Sorry if previously reported, but couldn't find it. Enchanter 'Class AA Beam of Slumber (Ability Activation ID: 8700)' description shows "Unknown DB String13250-4". I've tested the '/alt activate 8700' on a dummy in the Guild Hall and it still seems to work. I was too lazy to set up the dummies to see if the beam portion is supposed to work, but assume it's a beam based on the name. So it would seem the description is the only thing messed up. Thanks for your time.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Parcels messed up again on AB. Fixed by relogging

[Sun Dec 03 16:44:26 2017] Parcel Delivery Liaison says, 'Welcome to my shop, Yinla.'
    [Sun Dec 03 16:44:38 2017] Parcel Delivery Liaison tells you, 'Unfortunately, I don't know anyone by the name of Sneakyyin. Here is your stack of 2 Tainted Privit back.'
    [Sun Dec 03 16:45:09 2017] It will take you about 30 seconds to prepare your camp.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:45:13 2017] It will take about 25 more seconds to prepare your camp.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:45:18 2017] It will take about 20 more seconds to prepare your camp.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:45:23 2017] It will take about 15 more seconds to prepare your camp.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:45:28 2017] It will take about 10 more seconds to prepare your camp.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:45:33 2017] It will take about 5 more seconds to prepare your camp.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:46:54 2017] You are not currently assigned to an adventure.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:47:09 2017] Welcome to EverQuest!
    [Sun Dec 03 16:47:09 2017] You have entered D`Pikey Village III, 200 Terminus Heights, Palatial Guild Hall.
    [Sun Dec 03 16:47:40 2017] Parcel Delivery Liaison says, 'Welcome to my shop, Yinla.'
    [Sun Dec 03 16:47:52 2017] Parcel Delivery Liaison tells you, 'I will deliver the stack of 2 Tainted Privit to Sneakyyin as soon as possible!'

[Sun Dec 03 16:48:08 2017] Parcel Delivery Liaison tells you, 'I will deliver the Flawless Privit to Sneakyyin as soon as possible!'
  8. MeSleepy New Member

Task: Frostfell - Saving Santug
    I made it to fourth step "Bring Santug's gifts to the hiding frostfell goblin until you find the right gift".
    Killed a few dozen mobs in Everfrost, but had not a single drop. Killed some more in Blackburrow, yet nothing.
  9. Riou EQResource

serverwide Chat channels are still broken on the rathe and cazic-thule since the 11/15 patch, they still can't be joined when on those servers
    Gyurika Godofwar and Nniki like this.
  10. klanderso Developer

I'm looking into this one now.
    Riou likes this.
  11. Malbro Augur

As with MeSleepy, I've kill dozens of mobs in Everfrost, Permafrost and Blackburrow for the quest Frostfell - Saving Santug. No gifts are dropping.

How do we finish these quests and get the first stocking?
  12. klanderso Developer

Should be fixed now :)
    Nniki and Riou like this.
  13. nuelawen New Member

It takes 2 or more attempts to log in from the character screen on 2 accounts of mine.

When I finally do log in, every time I die or zone the game freezes.

Then when I do try to log back in from character screen I get the "You have a character stuck in the

world. Would you like to haveit remeoved," which doesn't always work so , rinse and repeat once or

more.
  14. Metanis Bad Company

Shaman group shrink doesn't affect pets in the group. So if you shrink the group the pets look humongous. Then every pet owner has to shrink their pets. If you zone you have to do it all over again. Some illusions and some pets can really block the view so it's almost mandatory to shrink them. This is one of those quality of life things it would be nice if you spent time on instead of nerfing people.
  15. Sostenes Augur

No gifts dropping at Everfrost, Permafrost and Blackburrow for Frostfell - Saving Santug quest. Cleared entire 3 zones a few times today and yesterday.
  16. Herf Augur

Thank you!
  17. Prathun Developer

Fixed internally. See this thread for more details:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ell-quest-saving-santugg.245637/#post-3606778
  18. Uxtalzon Augur

Gosh it's been broken ever since they put in clickable keywords. There is a workaround so the quest is not fully broken.

Stand next to Normon and have nothing on target (hit ESC a couple times). Just say the word "favor" next to him to start the quest.

NPCs with their own names as keywords all have broken dialogue, and Normon is one of them. Trumpy Irontoe is another. As long as you don't have anything on target, all NPCs will respond to keyword text near you. Ghanlin Skyfire has been broken since near day 1 of EQ launch. HAIL! lol
  19. Utdaan Augur

Not sure exactly where to post this, but Sky Vine, Silkworm, Mature Silkworm, and Silkworm Larva are all flagged as being used in Tradeskills. All the info I've discovered says otherwise. They just started dropping on Phinigel in DoN zones.
  20. niente Developer

These are used in recipes that have yet to be discovered.
    Nniki likes this.