Newb with questions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ragincajun, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Ragincajun New Member

Hey guys I just made a dark elf mage and was wondering where the best spot to level was.. I flew to level 5 now most things con dark blue. Was hoping to find a camp like bandits in gfay. Also whats some good mage gear to get early on
    moogs likes this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Welcome back again. Key information missing from your post is what server you are on. Outside of agnarr, I believe most will recommend the tutorial.
  3. Ragincajun New Member

My bad I am on agnarr
  4. RandomStrategy Augur

Stay out of Crushbone if you know what's good for ya.

Get to level 8 or 9 and then head to Lavastorm.
  5. ScottKelly Journeyman

Troll thread? A newb 18 years after inception?
  6. Semah Augur

It's only been seven years since Inception.
  7. snailish Augur

Dark Elf mage has lots of intended options around them:

You can push past 10 in Nektulos if you really want to, though solo some of the orc camps or halflings will be harder to do. Lavastorm to the north has teen level mobs, and Najena is full of useful drops for a mage but it quickly ramps up in difficulty (but remains one of the best zones ever). Go south and you have commonlands and all the newbie areas around Freeport. You can probably still get or for a group in the ro deserts as people like killing the crocs and orcs there.

Being Dark Elf... Upper Guk is an option then Lower Guk. Again, both places you could get groups. These zones can take you high teens to 50 if you really want.

This is within a tight travel range. Travel and people will tell you go Unrest, maybe City of Mist, Old Sebilis and Velk's but that is getting up to 60.