Scott's lvl progress thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ScottKelly, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ScottKelly Journeyman

After getting killed by a drachnid along the way, I finally got to loio.i hunted savertootged tigers once you zoned in on the left but omg they resisted me so much! Caught a Group in the sarnak fortress and we pwned so many mobs.

Umm I have a confession to make lol. in the sarnak fortress group We were burning mobs SO quick that so...um lol I went afk. First I went afk for like 5 minutes-no one noticed me so I went afk for 10, then 20...lol I went afk for a long long time and got many levels! When I came back the group happpemed to have just wiped except for me and they were like umm why didn't you do anything? And I lolquit them and moved on!

So I have like no gear so I set off to do the staff of temporal flux quest. Omg too easy! Now I'm so uber

I camped ancient cyclops for a few hours in n ro. I kept killing the strangely named mobs, but he wouldn't spawn. Didn't someone outright tell us how to make him spawn? In this working as intended? Omg then finally I saw him-getting burned by someone else!! I said omg I spawned him stop! He said um lol AC is contested newblet. And he kill stealer me!!! How many times must I have spawned him only to get burned by someone and never even knew it I wondered. Wizard can't run or track either - this ain't fair! Finally when everyone else sleeped I got him and paid the gnome the fee and the ring and the shadowman item and got the jboots. Although I would have rather ripped them off of hasten's corpse if you could do that in the game lol.

Welp now I have the staff and the boots and this new snare spell I set off to quad kite in timorous deep...cause I'm that uber now of course lol
  2. Xanadas Augur

I've never wanted a "hide post" feature as badly as I do right now.
    Garmr, Mad_Mikey, Ryak and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fan of Scott Journeyman

Is that because you can't stand reading that he is actually getting closer to max level, pushing through all eq adversity? Does that hurt your eq pride, especially since this thread continues to be followed?

Or is it because OP types a lot of typos? What if OP is a new player, and doesn't speak English very well? Maybe you just hurt his feelings?

I saw OP on general chat earlier on Agnarr. He's having a rough time but he's making it by reading about where to hunt and what to do on Internet.

I told him to hang in there despite the elitist trolling that exists on this game for some reason, I will never understand that.
  4. Hater of Scott New Member

His posts do hurt my eq pride. I thought I was the only one who could get as far as he has!

Just give up now Scott! You'll never make it to the big leagues!!
  5. eqenthusiast1983 Elder

I can agree with you to a certain extent rogues are gimped, and I played one on phinny so I defintaley see your point.

However, i decided to roll wizard, my first one, on agnarr, and let me tell you , rogues have it easy.

Wizards are completely screwed over in this game.

The only thing you are good for is ports and some ae.
  6. eqenthusiast1983 Elder

Dude, what the hell, you went from one hard class to a harder class.

Make a mage or chanter or necro, get max level, farm up to make your twink.

This is the model of eq, it's been around for a while and it's still the same.
  7. Mwapo Augur

You're preachin to a man who mained a wizard on ragefire and a rogue on phinny.

He knows those woes and is just really bad at pickin' them. Now Zerkers are gonna get nerfed since he is playing one.
  8. ScottKelly Journeyman

Lol I ventured to Tim deep and swam FOREVER! Finally, I got to the iceberg with the Golras. I was able able to solo pull - too easy! But then I tried to quad kite and accidentally snared myself then...LOADING PLEASE WAIT lol... just kidding --NO lol -- more like GAHHHZ I SWAM ALL THE WAY To JUST DIE OMGG!!! This game is way to hard!

I decided to go to lower gum next to kill the frog lock for their uber loot. I made it to zone entrance and was lfg..lol

Finally got Group and we made it to the hand room...then on first pull of the hand - it suddenly became invulnerable and ran away! My grp member said it was charm warped and told me to use dispel next time. OMG you mean people can kill stealer my Group by charming a mob - Who would do such a thing that is SO shady! lol well the rest of the night consisted of getting kill stealered, then me lol following the mob to find where the warp party was and proceeding to suicide newbtrain as many froglocks to them as possible until I ragelogged for the night.

Thinking the overthere will be my next destination-no charming hopefully there. But I can hardly solo now cause I don't have enough mana cause my gear is so nub. Someday I will be a great and powerful eq wizard!!!
  9. Fan of Scott Journeyman

OP,

Why do you play wizard? Everyone knows wizard is too hard. Reroll as a monk or druid or mage.
  10. Hater of Scott New Member

OP plays wizard for the same reason he tried rogue first, he hasn't researched eq enough to know the classes aren't balanced, Outrageous!

Lol maybe he thought he could simply faceroll up to max lvl, as if!

Do you really think you have what it takes to make arcanist, OP!!!??
  11. Velerin Journeyman

Guessing this is an attempt at humor? Obviously someone that knows the game unless that’s the point and this is some multilevel attempt at satire? No one would ever charm gate hand.. even at the beginning of classic..
  12. Lubral New Member

This is the best thing I have seen here in a while. Please continue to make norrrath . I hope everyone feeding the troll are also trolls because this is gold
  13. Xnao Augur

Scott you're my freakln' hero.

#SupportKellyScott
  14. ScottKelly Journeyman

For many, many hours have I played today. IRL, My mom had a talk with me last night in my basement room telling me I have an addiction and she's raising the rent to get me to stop eq! Little does she realize that further drives me to finish my quest of max level on Agnarr! The end is nearing, my next post will be the last for this weeklong saga!

In teh overther, the zone was so unimaginative that I got depressed. The zone is such a flat, boring place for such a cool zone name. And I'm killing boring cactus and roosters, and Sarnaks (which, sarnak have been in loio already omg). I collected the sarnak whips I read about online-but when I went to turns them in TEH GUARD KILlERED mE!! OMG. So only evil can turn in the whips!? Even the races are unbalanced!!

After some time I moved to the dreadlands and grouped around the Karnor Castle. By now, I feel like an unskilled mindless drone, all I do is press the same button to nuke with the highest dmg over and over again. So lol I started to play eq gems in between using /gems. That made things better, what a great idea that mini game was!

Omg you guys! I just realized all this work is for nothing since Agnarr is capped! Why would anyone want to cap at a certain expansion!?

My friend told me to come check out Sol Eye for xp and loot-so I went to go visit...
  15. Hater of Scott New Member

Lol OP don't you know? P99 shows that capped servers work just great.

Original EQ savages duked it out with p99ers for ultimate eq glory on Agnarr, and P99ers tried to teach the old timer savages how to play with respect for others-ultimately this led to their eventual loss to the old timer savages, who cornered the krono RMT market.

I'm still hoping you fail, Scott! Your making max level would burn my neckbeard eq pride immensely as that is one of the greatest feats of my life playing eq the past 18 years or so!
  16. ScottKelly Journeyman

Um lol just wanted to make clear- I will play for only safe amounts of time-i am not dangering my health, just needed to explain why I'm almost max lvl already by mentioning I played a lot recently. Please play eq in moderation friends. Thx.
  17. Xnao Augur

I DEMAND daily updates.

If not, I will lay waste to your basement, etc.
  18. Hater of Scott New Member

There's no way the original poster is a new player! His mis spellings seem to be in places that seem too obvious and his specific knowledge is greater than the newblet he is trying to portray!
  19. Xnao Augur

SO?

You're just jelly. Also he has had a forum account since 2015 you peasant.
  20. ScottKelly Journeyman

OMG OMG!! I HATE THIS GAME!

I will never play again!

Upon zoning into sol eye, Kobolds beat me to death instantly!! My friend said sokay, just come back in we got it under control now... and when I zoned back in-_THEY KILLED ME AGAIN THE KOBOLDS OF SOL EYE!

I went away to get my cool, and tried one last time to zone in only to die a 3rd time in 5 minutes. I just LOST SO MUCH XPPPP!!one1. I was only 1 level away from max level!! I will never play this game again. Its filled with trixsters, mean elitist gamers, classes and races that are unbalanced, p99ers, old timer savage neckbeards, servers that cap at certain expansions for no reason, dangerous mobs right next to new player zones, and overall general haters!

As I look upon my corpse one last time that I found in my screenshot folder, I can't help be feel this picture depicts my emotion right now. Nothing can be taken away from this digital corpose of mine, nor can anything be given to it. Symbolically, I see the dream I had of being a powerful eq wizard also lying with the body after its getting a beat down by a fire beetle. I see all the times in real life that I could have been doing something productive-but is gone forever because I chose this game over real life. What a cruel game. Defeated, and forever a newb I am!!

[IMG]