Grummus flag bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MaddielynBlackStar, Dec 4, 2017.

1. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

So heard this from several people and I know it has been reported numerous times but the grummus and ward flagging for PoP is broken and the fact it took 8 days just for devs to tell me to report it here? I mean really? You already have numerous reports on it anyways officially the PoP grummus ward flag is broken and apparently it requires you to rehail flag several times for it to update properly DBG please either fix this bug that has existed for how many years now? Been reported how many times now? And don't just 'resolve' after 8 days of a petition for it, actually fix it ty.
  2. svann Augur

3. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Done the overly detailed hail sequence and yes it is a bug several other people had the same issues tried many times to fix it doing several hails and nothing. It is a glitch and its 12 days now I can do aid gremmel cause of it
  4. Bigstomp Augur

All the hails from start to finish need to be done. It's not always obvious what you're missing. In my case when doing that I was missing some hail from way way back in the beginning.
    Start at the very beginning even on npcs seemingly unrelated. Pop into pok and talk to the people there to fix your flags, repeat. Eventually it'll get unwound.
  5. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

I recently went back to ensure flagging for a couple of my chars and got stuck in this loop for a couple rounds, until I determined that the one toon who could not close down the quest had not completed a Justice Trial or a zone in, can't remember which. Use the zam guide with 'guided meditation' and 'unlock memories' to see if there is a previous tier of flags you might be missing.
  6. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Justice trial is complete so is everything else but thank you for the advice tried everything possible had several guild mates walk me through several things to try and fix it and nothing after 8 days straight of a petition they tell me to report here....awesome customer service BEST ever said me never