Pet AA Commands

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smak, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Smak Augur

Could pet's get a command similar to the hold command, yet combined with an assist command...

The effect would make your pet be on hold, unless you are autoattacking. When autoattacking the pet would assist you. Turning auto attack off would return the pet to a held state.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I think a merc aa ”stand here and dont f-n move” would be more worth while. Or omg that mob if rooted, let me not stand near it and be beat on... seriously mercs are dumb.

Pets on the other hand come with a bunch of commands that be put on a hot button...
    Fanra and Metanis like this.
  3. moogs Augur

Hmm. You could create two socials with two keybindings, since /pet attack and /pet hold are not toggled commands. There must be a better way.
  4. Metanis Bad Company

Sounds like you want to stand there afk and have the pet help you kill stuff. Isn't this what /pet guard me was supposed to do?
  5. fransisco Augur

it is kind of annoying that they intentionally made the merc ai stupid. Didn't they even nerf it once after mercs came out?
  6. Metanis Bad Company

They are plenty stupid. But at least they are stupid in a consistent fashion. :)
  7. Smak Augur

This has nothing to do with mercs.

Shadowknights have pets, and have pet hold, I just want a command for the pet to link it to my actions, so it will assist me and attack only when I have autoattack on, and all other times function as a held pet. So there would be no need to stop to issue another command to my pet to have it attack.
  8. TheStugots Augur

Do you want someone to cast your taps for you, too?

Don't be lazy, click 1 extra click or macro the in. Wow.
  9. Etha Journeyman

Im pretty sure the default key bind for attack is q. You can make a hotkey for pet attack and put it on hotbar 1 key 1 (for example) and then assign q to also trigger that hotkey. Or make 1 hotkey with /attack /petattack