keyring bank slot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smak, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Smak Augur

could an infinant space slot be added to the bank that can hold any keys that have been added to keying and are visable by typing /key

this would allow us to keep keys that may be useful in a quest later after they are keyringed, without taking up normal bank inventory space.
  2. HeatherPurrs Augur

A key that is on your key ring can be destroyed.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Is there a way to force a key onto the keyring? Or do they not all go on there?

I recently completed the keystone key in Brell's Temple, and it didn't go on the keyring after I used it.
  4. Smak Augur

using a key that can go on a keyring will put it on /key, and you cannot always destroy a key that has been added to keyring, because both the sleeper key and the veeshans peak keys were both usable in quests later on.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Keystone doesn't go onto keyring, you need to have it with you every time you want to open the door.
  6. Smak Augur

some items are like that, such as icon of the altar and signet of command right.
  7. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

There are far more "keys" in the game that don't go on the keyring than keys that actually do. This is annoying, and I wish they would fix it.