Saving Jacyll Zone Crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Galamann, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Galamann Journeyman

During the mission "Saving Jacyll", the zone has crashed for me twice when I get to the Defeat General Vaxa and her Lieutenants part of the mission. It has done this twice for me in a row and happens when I kill one of the Lieutenants. Has anyone else had this issue?
  2. Vanrau Augur

It's bugged. The developers are aware of it.
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

And haven't fixed it in over what? 3patches now?
  4. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

I successfully beat the mission after many fails getting disconnected.

This won't work for most of you, but here is how:

You work around the disconnect. It seems to happen at around the 20-30 second mark for me. I have MAG WIZ ENC so, using the enchanter's chromatic haze and delusions of grandeur lines (guaranteed massive crits from other casters in group), I simply burned down each add one at a time, and immediately Exodus'd out. When it came time to kill the general, she was all alone and I had enough practice at that point to pull it off exactly like the 3 weaker adds. It worked, no crash. All you have to do is either kill all 4 in under 30 seconds, or one at a time and be out of the zone before the DC happens after each kill.

Also of note: only people in combat have to leave, I had a necro standing by and evac missed him, and there was no zone crash as he was nowhere near the npc when they reset.

Sad it had to be this way, and I know many of you have no blaster casters like WIZ, so it might be impossible unless you have well geared friends. Moloing it is certainly out of the question.
  5. Galamann Journeyman

Problem is I am working on challenger for COTF :(