A Simple Task Argath

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by 22wplkj, Nov 22, 2017.

1. 22wplkj Lorekeeper

The mission says to kill 5 Retainers or Steel Cyclones. Where are they? Are these retainers and cyclones on the bottom part of the map past the blocked ramp leading down?

Do I have to do progression quests to unblock the ramp? Xp is xp and I don't mind doing them I just didn't plan on it. I just wanted to a simple task there.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Retainers are near the vendors up top in the temple building. Others are down past the closed ramp. There is another ramp though that takes you down, go left once down the spiral ramp.
    moogs and 22wplkj like this.
  3. 22wplkj Lorekeeper

Oh, I thought I might become KoS in Argath killing the retainers up top. I'll check it further and try later tonight. That would be a simple task if no KoS.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And just so you know, there's one (blocked) ramp to the south, and another (unblocked) to the north. You can still get down below without unblocking the ramp. Some of the hotzone quests for Argath do have you hunting in the area down below.
  6. code-zero Augur

You can unblock that ramp?
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

No idea. I've never unblocked it, but I haven't done any quests/progression in that zone.

My point was simply, you don't need to unblock it. Use the other ramp, it's not blocked.
  8. Kolani Augur

Ramp is permanently blocked.