login servers down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by nazgull2k1, Nov 20, 2017.

1. nazgull2k1 Elder

yay for top quality product and service I pay 15 bucks a month for!
  2. Sad Panda Elder

They probably had to do a major change around 5 est this morning, that is when the issues started arriving. I was informed it happens if it is a big enough issue. Keep clicking. I am sure a random dev can chime in with a reason of some sort. They have 22 days to get it straight, beta seems to bust the patcher regularly. This can be explained off that bugs make the system better.

GOTY 2018 on the way. EQ makes a huge comback!!!!

The sadness is growing :(

Regards
    The Sad Panda a.k.a. The DramaLama
  3. Geroblue Augur

I'm not in Beta, and cannot log in. It says my request cannot be completed. 1 PM Central.
  4. Movez New Member

Im having the same issues with only one of my accounts. I can log in and out on all others. Main account says same thing as Geroblue's.
  5. Balthozzar Elder

I can log in on one of my accounts but not my other one as well. I am also getting a message on the forums that I have "insufficient privileges" to reply when I log into that account here on the forums. That was even to a thread that I started. ><
  6. 123shamen New Member

yeah I cant log into website or game on my main account .but can with others. Really need an update on this situation thx
  7. EQuser New Member

Same here. I cannot log onto my main account in game or online.
  8. sinadven Journeyman

I just logged in my main
  9. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Hallelujah, I can log in with my other account now, both here and in game. (Balthozzar)
  10. Grummy_NB Augur

Anyone working on this? I sill have an account that cannot log in.