Live Update Bugs 11/15/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Gialana Augur

On ZAM, that cloak is listed as only having required level 66. It's possible you have an augment installed which has a recommended level of 60. An item will display highest level for Rec and Req that is present on the item and every inserted augment.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Can Not Duplicate. I do not see a Recommended level on this item

(this popped up after I hit send)
    This is likely the issue.
    doah likes this.
  3. klanderso Developer

Which merchant is it? Which items are missing?
  4. Mr. Froo Developer

Currently working on this as it relates to the parceling to characters offline.
  5. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Just for making it sure - did you untick "Show only items I can use"?
  6. Numzan Augur

Hot zones, Hero Characters casting buffs on each other, grouped based. Random different types being overwritten messages. Also Hero Character l;lvl 85 cleric not able to cast group HP buffs on mages, when pet is selected. Major issues since restarting EQ this month. I have to cast pet hP buffs from the real cleric individually. There is other group buffs not landing on pets too, just not sure what ones. I am sorta powerlvling 2 mages, to just player around with. I already have high lvl raiding toons so i am starting over to mess around with so there is lots of minor lower lvl bugs happening.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  7. Eldrian Augur

All camps that I have checked so far. I have over 2k points in EF and won't show items over the 1100 value. Other guild members are also having the same issues with LDoN merchants. This is on the Lockjaw server.
  8. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Logging in an account on any Live Server is now logging that account off of Test.

The behavior is similar to what happens if logged into a truebox server and test is opened.
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

There's been a bug ever since they introduced the "your xxxx spell on playername has been overwritten" messages. Lots of messages about spells being overwritten that your class can't even cast, etc.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  10. klanderso Developer

Can you PM me your character name? That way I can look at the data and see what's up.
  11. Zhaunil_AB Augur

This.
    Not exactly a "quality of change" change, whatever causes this.
    I hope you classify it as a bug and change it asap back to it's previous behavior where i could leave it at char select for days if i wanted, it's already getting on my nerves a lot!
    Hiladdar likes this.
  12. Imak Augur

I cannot load custom UI. Client crashes at character select. Since UIErrors does not indicate file name, I have no idea what to fix.
  13. Ghubuk Augur

Wonder if it was introduced on purpose to stop some sort of exploit from people not logging out of character select? Or maybe a memory lag fix or something?
  14. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I don't know and cannot imagine what kind of exploit would be made possible by sitting on character select.
    Memory lag i have no clue what you mean, memory leaks seem to happen more when i stay in-game and zone often; memory usage goes down significantly at char select, so in that case EQ seems to "properly" release some memory at least.

I of course do not know why this has been changed, i just notice the effect and "me not like it" :)
  15. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Entering the northern zoneline in EoK-Frontier Mountains(that will eventually lead to RoS-Overthere) freezes the client.

This is on live-server AB.
    I am Beta flagged if that makes a difference.

I would have expected an invisible wall or a message about the zone being locked, instead of a client-freeze.

Seems to also be an issue at the future EoK-Scorched woods - RoS-skyfire-zoneline.

Find and zoneguide seems to work with the new RoS-zones...

Zoneguide seems to think that RoS-zones are max level 105...
  16. Luthern Evenstar New Member

@ klanderso
    I am having the same issue as Eldrian. In fact everyone that I know on Lockjaw is having this problem. LDON Item merchants are not showing the high end of their item lists. For example, in both the Butcherblock and North Ro camps, I have 1600+ adventure points, yet the LDON item merchant will only show items up to approx. 900 adventure points in value.
  17. klanderso Developer

I've found the bad math and am in the process of fixing it :)
  18. Mr. Froo Developer

Just to make sure the information is out there. If you clear the search bar and re-search, it clears the search.
  19. Omegga Elder

Has anyone noticed raid mobs powered up? The last 2 days I was on a Crypt of Decay raid and a Plane of Fear Revisited raid. In both cases the bosses seemed to take longer to kill and were hitting harder. Was there a stealth change to raid mobs in this patch?
    Hiladdar likes this.
  20. Niloiv Elder

While in EoK Scorched Woods (non-instance), I was killing "a cinder elemental." When I use my Song "Arcane Melody rk3" it was appearing in the enemy buff window as a beneficial buff (it is not outlined in red)
    Hiladdar likes this.