Canceling pre-order

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fnyanea, Nov 8, 2017.

1. feeltheburn Augur

true story...Aldryn is really Roshen.....because hey have your or I ever seen them in the same room together???
    Sancus and Aldren like this.
  2. Aldryn Another New Member

3. Waldagar Augur

When you look at the AA, skills, and gear upgrades you see everything that should produce a nice jump in DPS, but when you actually parse it you see something very different.
  4. Thrillho Augur

I'd be more inclined to believe the nerfs are hardcore, which is an entirely different topic.

Sounds like the parse comparison isn't a 1:1 comparison at all. One has the giant nerf in it. You'd have to wait until it's released to do a proper comparison. It has nothing to do with RoS though, aside from the theory of nerfing before an increase to increase sales. RoS would still provide an increase in overall power, even if all you're getting out of it is 5 levels and a few AAs.
  5. Warpeace Augur

No Dev tag for you!!
  6. Hogwilld Elder

I would cancel my preorder too. Unable to play the game with the random zone lockouts and server timeouts.
  7. Tour Augur

On live or beta? Cause if you're basing it on beta, well...
  8. Hogwilld Elder

Live!
  9. Siddar Augur

No they're just nerfing.

Well I take it back there is one thing that can be considered a power upgrade. They did give 13th spell slot AA. But other then that nope nothing.