eqgame not responding..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ragnoruk, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Ragnoruk Augur

The game has been randomly freezing on me when zoning since I returned to EQ. It doesn't happen every time, it's random but eventually it does freeze and I am forced to shut the game down by Task Manager and restart it. Is anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas that may help to stop it? As a Wizard who likes to port people a lot, it's really frustrating. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
  2. Ragnoruk Augur

This problem went away for a while but now it's back again it seems. Never got a response.. is no one else experiencing this? Any ideas to what may cause it?
  3. Funk Augur

Sometimes when clicking into normal guild hall I get a lock up and have to shut it down through task manager. That's the only recent one I've had to deal with.
  4. Hogwilld Elder

Happens me too. I can't go into the guild lobby on Povar. :mad:
  5. Ragnoruk Augur

I get this on entering any zone unfortunately. 90% of the time I zone with no problem but sometimes it just freezes up and I need to relaunch EQ. I ran a file check and no problems were found. I never have issue after I reload the game getting into the zone that froze me, so seems like an issue with the zoning process but I don't know how to fix that. Considering uninstalling and reinstalling the game but not sure that would help if there are not any game file problems to begin with.
  6. Hogwilld Elder

Unable to play game because Guild Lobby completely kills my game. This has happened to random zones over the past few weeks and it requires me to wait for RETURN home to reset me to a working zone.

I am requesting that I be credited for time lost. Please extend gold membership 14 days since I am unable to play. Please respond with a status update for me. Thank you.